ok, i dont know if anyone remember, but i did a medical theme for the curve. well, i finally did it for the PEARL v4.2 so here it is!

go to my site and you can download it there!
    08-10-08 07:49 PM
    I remember the Curve edition... and a number of people seemed to love it

Great work, as always, OrangeTX
    08-10-08 07:55 PM
    Hey Orangetx,

I am a nursing student and installed your theme on my phone. Love it!!! Just wanted to give you props. Thanks for the awesome work.
    08-13-08 07:45 PM
    Nice theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 08:01 PM
    i downloaded the theme to my computer. what is the correct way to transfer to my phone and set as the theme
    10-19-08 02:32 PM
    Nice themes. I espically like the pink medical one.
    10-20-08 09:06 AM
    There R not many medical themes out there for us nurses. I just have one question. Does all the TODAY themes have only messages and calendar on the home screen. I'd Like to find one with messages and SMS as the home screen anybody know of one?
    10-20-08 11:11 AM
    i downloaded the theme to my computer. what is the correct way to transfer to my phone and set as the theme
    use the blackberry manager to do this. extract it, and then load it using that program.
    10-21-08 12:09 PM
    There R not many medical themes out there for us nurses. I just have one question. Does all the TODAY themes have only messages and calendar on the home screen. I'd Like to find one with messages and SMS as the home screen anybody know of one?
    the today theme is usually seen with the MESSAGES and CALENDAR as the default items. alot of ppl dont have their inbox split up, so i just made messages the default inbox. it can be done, but then that would result in a custom theme.
    10-21-08 12:11 PM
    Nice themes. I espically like the pink medical one.
    thank you glad i can offer a theme that fits ur profession!
    10-21-08 12:11 PM
    Thank you for the info. I love your theme as it is. I thank you for posting it.
    10-22-08 12:44 AM
    You do some fine work with your artistic talents, something I always lacked and admired in others. Keep up the good work.

Mahalo!
    10-22-08 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD