WinMobile 6 v2 BLACK is an updated version of one of our most popular themes. This version supports OS 5.0, 4.7 and 4.6 phones. New features include transitioning screens (5.0 only), new icons, new home screen layout with an extra banner docklet that's great for any weather application or your favorite 3rd party app (must be placed in the 5th icon slot on Storm models and 7th icon slot on all other models). The home screen also features a hidden 4 icon user definable dock (just press or scroll across the windows-like logo to access it) and hidden today text field*.

*To access the hidden today field when you receive messages or alerts, highlight the selected icon and then scroll "left".

Click here to get your copy from the CrackBerry Store!

Before purchase, please verify your correct OS to ensure theme will work properly.
    06-29-10 01:33 AM
    Might have been nice to have "premium" listed in the title

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 04:53 PM
    All of his themes are premium, and they are well worth what he charges.
    07-01-10 06:02 PM
    Might have been nice to have "premium" listed in the title

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My apologies. i tried to go back and change the title but it wouldn't let me change it after I had posted it.
    07-02-10 12:57 AM
    when I clicked on link to buy in store, got this msg...
    "We are sorry; there are no products for this selection."

bought and loved the prior version I think it was in blue. pretty sure not for 5.0 so this is welcome news
    07-03-10 10:58 AM
    Yeah..mobihand has been acting kinda weird for the last few days. Its taking forever for the post to go live. Even when I did a search for my new theme it came up with no results. But you can access it from the "other items similar" link on the bottom of the page...lol. Maybe they need to do maintenance. But here's the direct link to the Bold 9000 5.0 theme. LINK
    07-03-10 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD