Price: $6.99

Like the look of windows mobile, but bummed that you can't get for the blackberry? Well now you can. This Windows Mobile 6 theme features a new homescreen layout. Just look at the screens shots below because there are way too many features to type out...lol. This theme also features a new custom battery meter thats laid out in increments of 10 and also color coded. Green means full battery (100%), and red mean charge (0%).

This theme will be available for the Blackberry 8300, 8800 and 8100 in the near future.

REQUIREMENTS:

BlackBerry Smart Phone 9000 (Bold)

CONTACT INFO:

mb_customz@yahoo.com

4.6 OTA DOWNLOAD ONLY

__________________________________________________ ________

Price: $6.99

REQUIREMENTS:

BlackBerry Smart Phone 8300/8800 (OS 4.5 / 4.2.2)

CONTACT INFO:

mb_customz@yahoo.com

OTA DOWNLOAD ONLY

CURVE/8800 (OS 4.5)

CURVE/8800 (OS 4.2.2)

How to purchase and receive themes:

To purchase any theme:

1. Click the appropriate "pay now" button and you will be redirected to paypal.

2. On the payment page, you will see a box for you to input your email address. Please be sure to fill this box out with a email address that can be accessed from your BlackBerry device.

3. Once payment is processed, your theme(s) will be emailed to the address you specified.

Orders are checked periodically through out the day. Please allow up to 60 minutes for delivery. Orders received between the hours of 12am EST - 8am EST, will be delivered after 9am EST.
    02-10-09 06:41 PM
    Wow nice, I'm going to have to see about this one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 03:14 AM
    Wow nice, I'm going to have to see about this one

Its my personal fav actually. Been using it for like 2 weeks before I decided to share it...lol.
    02-11-09 09:21 AM
    I've been using this theme since I purchased it, the day you posted it. I love it, but would like it if you could change the bluish color bars to a charcoal or even black would work. I will gladly repurchase in one of those colors if you can post it.

Thanks in advance
    03-10-09 12:36 PM
    nice job sure wish i had the skill to create that theme
    03-10-09 04:19 PM
    I am not one to normally pay for themes, but I had been going back and forth with the idea of getting this one since the day it was posted.

I broke down last night, and bought it. I received it today, and I will say that it is worth every penny that I paid. There is a lot of time and effort put into this theme, and it definitely shows.

If anyone is considering purchasing this, it is a great theme, and looks totally custom, while maintaining a stock type of feeling to it. Professional yet fun to use. And this is coming from a Mac guy. Go figure.
    04-19-09 06:10 PM
    Is this designer still around? I purchased this theme a few hours ago and still haven't received it. I emailed them and haven't gotten a response yet. Very frustrating.
    10-07-09 04:16 PM
    It takes a few hours. I think I got mine the next day. If you read the original post, it says that it may take a little while. Don't worry, it is worth the wait.
    10-07-09 07:17 PM
    Is this going to be available for the 8900?
    10-10-09 05:06 AM
    I would love to see this one for the 96xx.
    10-10-09 08:55 AM
    How bout 8520?

10-10-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD