03-18-10 12:28 PM
40 12
tools
    Really nice theme, it does a lag abit though round the menus on my 9700..
    03-09-10 03:02 PM
    First off AWESOME job with the looks of this one! Only a few changes I would make is more color options (black) instead of the blue/green. Also I would change the windows icon at the bottom to the BlackBerry icon. Anyway I am having one problem with this theme & this one only. It seems to be very slow. When you hit the berry key & close out of a program the little box that pops up with the berry key takes about 10-15 seconds to go off the screen. Also when your on the icon screen & exit to the home screen it has about a 20 second delay. No other themes are having this issue and my free memory is at a good level. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Using Bold 2
    I definitely notice lag on this theme on my 9000 OS 5.0.0.509.
    It leaves traces of menus on the screen.
    I'm hoping for an update to clean this up as normally qualify from this theme designer is excellent.
    03-11-10 06:31 AM
    I definitely notice lag on this theme on my 9000 OS 5.0.0.509.
    It leaves traces of menus on the screen.
    I'm hoping for an update to clean this up as normally qualify from this theme designer is excellent.
    This theme was fantastic when I had my Bold on 4.6 OS. But when I updated to 5.0 I experienced all that you mention above, especially the menu problem.

Again, if you have Bold 4.6-I highly recommend.
    If you have a Bold 5.0-stay away from this theme! CORRECTION: THE 5.0 VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IT IS FLAWLESS!!!!!
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-15-10 at 09:55 AM.
    03-11-10 07:55 AM
    Okay guys. We've single out the problem with a transparency issue on the 5.0 themes that doesn't occur on the 4.6/4.7 themes even after testing it on the device simulators and real time devices. Sometimes .png transparencies act a little differently on different devices depending on the size of the actual image that's being used. A larger png image takes longer to frag, defrag and render. This causes the "lag" and "image residue" that you may have experienced. MBCustomz Themes stands behind all its products as we know that customer satisfaction is key. We will have that issue rectified by the end of this weekend. If you used mobihand to download the theme...just simply re-download free of charge (from your mobihand account) to receive the updated. It will remain under the same download name, but on your device you should see it read "WinMobile6 v2.1" This update will be available on 3/14/10. Once again..sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by mistabyggs; 03-13-10 at 08:46 AM.
    03-13-10 08:12 AM
    This theme was fantastic when I had my Bold on 4.6 OS. But when I updated to 5.0 I experienced all that you mention above, especially the menu problem.
    I have contacted the developer and I have not heard back from him. I have also contacted customer support and they plan to refund the price if there is no resolution from the developer.
    It's a shame that this theme does not work properly on 5.0 and a bigger shame that a premium theme is not tested properly.
    If you have a Bold 5.0-stay away from this theme!

Um...actually you have heard back from me and I commented to you that I would research the issue and rectify it. I can repost in this forum the actual emails were we corresponded if need be.
    03-13-10 08:14 AM
    I have contacted the developer and I have not heard back from him. I have also contacted customer support and they plan to refund the price if there is no resolution from the developer.
    It's a shame that this theme does not work properly on 5.0 and a bigger shame that a premium theme is not tested properly.
    If you have a Bold 5.0-stay away from this theme!
    If MB promises to clean the theme up, his word is good.
    When I mentioned the minor display issues, it wasn't in any way an opinion not to buy the theme if you have 9000 OS 5.0, but since MB is going to clean up, it's definitely a strong buy!
    03-13-10 06:04 PM
    If MB promises to clean the theme up, his word is good.
    When I mentioned the minor display issues, it wasn't in any way an opinion not to buy the theme if you have 9000 OS 5.0, but since MB is going to clean up, it's definitely a strong buy!
    MB just sent me the updated theme to test and it does work perfectly. I am sure it will be posted shortly. There is no lag and the menu transitions now work perfectly.
    The 5.0 version is an excellent theme!

Last edited by tellsells; 03-15-10 at 09:56 AM.
    03-14-10 08:47 AM
    Thanks guys. And sorry for the mishap. The updated 5.0 themes for all devices will be uploaded around 5PM or 6PM EST today (after work lol). And thank you for supporting MBCustomz Themes.
    03-14-10 11:23 AM
    Oh..I almost forgot. Several people have requested that I do a "Black Out" version of this theme. Lemme know you guys thoughts if I should create it or not.
    03-14-10 11:32 AM
    The Updated 5.0 themes are now up for download. Please visit your mobihand acct to download the updated theme. Just re-download the theme to your device. It will be labeled under the same title of the previous theme. But you will notice on your device it will read "WinMobile 6 v2.1". Thank you.
    03-14-10 05:45 PM
    Oh..I almost forgot. Several people have requested that I do a "Black Out" version of this theme. Lemme know you guys thoughts if I should create it or not.
    Don't know what you meant by "blackout version".

By the way 5.0 9000 version after update is very smooth. Looks terrific.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 12:39 PM
    Dude love your themes... but when are they going on sale??? Also is there anyway to get a updated version??? I purchased your original Windows Mobile theme for my 8330 but I have since sold the device and updated to the Tour... any chance in getting a updated version for my new device or will I have to repurchase?? It was originally ordered through T4BB.com but when I log into my account it does not show my old orders... Just a thought... but love your themes!!!!
    03-16-10 01:10 PM
    Due to the Crackberry "Big Brothers" watching over us, I can't mention any other theme sites really...but email me and I'll try to work something out with you.
    03-16-10 06:33 PM
    Don't know what you meant by "blackout version".

By the way 5.0 9000 version after update is very smooth. Looks terrific.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    By "Blackout", I meant a version of this theme in in black and gray scales. I'll only do it if people are gonna purchase it. That's alot of work to do LOL.
    03-16-10 06:35 PM
    I would for sure pay for a "blackout" version for my 9700 as long as the icons stayed the same colors as they are now (if all the blue/green color was black). I think when all icons are grayed out it makes themes look a little cheap. I think it would be great if you could click on the clock on the home screen to bring up the alarm (like on the older 8300 version). Also would be cool if the windows icon at the bottom of the home screen was the berry icon (would make it look a little more oem).
    03-18-10 12:28 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD