03-18-10 11:28 AM
40 12
tools

WinMobile 6 v2 is an updated version of one of our most popular themes. This version supports OS 5.0, 4.7 and 4.6 phones. New features include transitioning screens (5.0 only), new icons, new home screen layout with an extra banner docklet that's great for any weather application or your favorite 3rd party app (must be placed in the 5th icon slot on Storm models and 7th icon slot on all other models). The home screen also features a hidden 4 icon user definable dock (just press or scroll across the windows-like logo to access it) and hidden today text field*.

*To access the hidden today field when you receive messages or alerts, highlight the selected icon and then scroll "left".

Before purchase, please verify your correct OS to ensure theme will work properly.

02-20-10 02:08 AM
    Looks good but can't find where to get this. The link does not take you to the theme!
    02-20-10 08:44 AM
    Very nice!
    02-20-10 10:22 AM
    Looks good but can't find where to get this. The link does not take you to the theme!
    The link takes you to several versions but there is no 9000 version as stated here.
    02-20-10 11:01 AM
    The link takes you to several versions but there is no 9000 version as stated here.
    I had to redo the .svg for the Blackberry 9000 version. I forgot to add an element. But it will be up by tonight. My apologies.
    02-20-10 01:24 PM
    Okay guys. The Bold (9000) versions are now up.
    02-21-10 07:05 AM
    You still don't have a link that takes you to the theme.
    I'd try this one if you would let us know how to get it!
    02-21-10 07:26 AM
    Have really found MB themes to be very well designed when purchased in the past and am waiting to buy 9000 version.

I would be MUCH happier with it though if SMS (separate email/SMS mailbox option) version was available with SMS/MMS on the main page. I'd rather see profiles dealt with in another manner... either on bottom bar instead of contacts (which I can easily add to hidden dock) or I can just use "F" hotkey.
    02-21-10 08:12 AM
    The 9000 version should be posted also. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours for it to register on mobihand. But I assure you its there lol.
    02-21-10 09:23 AM
    I guess Mobihand hasn't decided to update yet...lol. So here are the direct links to the Blackberry Bold versions.

Bold (9000 OS 5.0)

Bold (9000 OS 4,6)
    02-21-10 09:29 AM
    Have really found MB themes to be very well designed when purchased in the past and am waiting to buy 9000 version.

I would be MUCH happier with it though if SMS (separate email/SMS mailbox option) version was available with SMS/MMS on the main page. I'd rather see profiles dealt with in another manner... either on bottom bar instead of contacts (which I can easily add to hidden dock) or I can just use "F" hotkey.
    Well when I make a new theme or update an older one, I try to appeal to the masses with ease of use...especially the older blackberry users who aren't into all the bells and whistles...lol...like me.
    02-21-10 09:40 AM
    ...I'd rather see profiles dealt with in another manner... either on bottom bar instead of contacts (which I can easily add to hidden dock) or I can just use "F" hotkey.
    Sorry for the OT question. Are you using OS5? If so, does "F" still launch Sounds/Profiles? There is no key to launch sounds on my 8530, OS 5.0.0.459.
    02-21-10 10:12 AM
    graciasssss
    02-21-10 11:56 AM
    Great theme! Phone runs smooth and all menus look good.
    Any way to make the date font a little bigger?
    02-21-10 01:26 PM
    Great theme! Phone runs smooth and all menus look good.
    Any way to make the date font a little bigger?

I tried to keep all the fonts symmetrical in size, so one wouldn't over power the other. Especially in the banner area as the focal point of the banner is the weather icon slot and the large easy to read time display.
    02-21-10 02:01 PM
    I had this on my 8330 as the original version, and it was sweet. This looks 10 times better!!!
    02-21-10 02:56 PM
    Sorry for the OT question. Are you using OS5? If so, does "F" still launch Sounds/Profiles? There is no key to launch sounds on my 8530, OS 5.0.0.459.
    LOL... Guess it doesn't any more. I thought it had on an earlier 5.0 build. I hadn't checked before mentioning that, but apparently right now, it's not working on my 9000 OS 5.0.0.464
    02-21-10 04:23 PM
    I guess Mobihand hasn't decided to update yet...lol. So here are the direct links to the Blackberry Bold versions.

Bold (9000 OS 5.0)

Bold (9000 OS 4,6)
    I don't know what happens with the 4.6 link, but when I click the 5.0 link and then click "add to cart", I get an error. I tried clicking on "upgrade" (or was it update), and it took me to a purchase page, but I don't remember if I had the prior version of this theme. I know I bought an MB windows theme, but somehow I don't think it looked like this one. It may have even been for my 8310.
    02-21-10 04:32 PM
    I don't know what happens with the 4.6 link, but when I click the 5.0 link and then click "add to cart", I get an error. I tried clicking on "upgrade" (or was it update), and it took me to a purchase page, but I don't remember if I had the prior version of this theme. I know I bought an MB windows theme, but somehow I don't think it looked like this one. It may have even been for my 8310.
    Yeah I don't know whats up with mobihand today and updating the link. Usually it only takes an hour or so after I uploaded content for it to post as being live.
    02-21-10 04:47 PM
    Bold versions now show up with original purchase link.
    02-22-10 10:12 PM
    Been using this theme for a few days and it is certainly one of the best ones that I've used. Everything works perfectly! It's certainly worth trying.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-23-10 07:17 PM
    Love the theme. Will you share the beautiful wallpaper? Then it will be perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 08:36 PM
    I love this theme but is there a memory leak here?? My free memory dwindles with this theme.

02-28-10 08:57 AM
    I love this theme but is there a memory leak here?? My free memory dwindles with this theme.

There's no leak with this theme on my Bold 9000.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-28-10 12:28 PM
    First off AWESOME job with the looks of this one! Only a few changes I would make is more color options (black) instead of the blue/green. Also I would change the windows icon at the bottom to the BlackBerry icon. Anyway I am having one problem with this theme & this one only. It seems to be very slow. When you hit the berry key & close out of a program the little box that pops up with the berry key takes about 10-15 seconds to go off the screen. Also when your on the icon screen & exit to the home screen it has about a 20 second delay. No other themes are having this issue and my free memory is at a good level. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Using Bold 2
    03-03-10 11:44 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD