I noticed while making themes that pretty much everything is customizable, however that one screen on the messages can't seem to be changed... not the one that comes up when you click on the envelope to read text messages, the screen after you click on one of the messages. it looks like this:

I've noticed on other themes I have downloaded to my phone, this screen has a different background color with a different highlight color. how in the heck do you change it?

for the record, I have all the up to date programs installed, and it still doesn't show an option...if anyone can help that would be great.
    10-21-08 10:25 PM
    bumping this because I know it's possible I just hope that someone that knows how will read this, because it's driving me bat **** crazy.
    10-22-08 01:15 AM
    Theme Global Items->Applications

then you have Background and Text color to choose. This is found all they way down with the hourglass icon.
    10-22-08 01:23 AM
    Thanks so much ! So simple yet I completely missed it elusive little *******. Still doesn't change the blue highlight but I can live with that. Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 08:53 AM
    Highlight color is there also.
    10-22-08 09:22 AM
    Depending on your OS, the highlight may not change. 4.5 will but the lowers tend to default back to the blue no matter what you do

10-22-08 09:40 AM
    There is no option for highlight there on theme builder, at least not on mine... it only shows background and font color options... I'm running version 4.6 and even reverted back to 4.5 but it still wasn't on it.

10-22-08 08:23 PM
    It's on the tab before it I believe...can't open it up at the moment...
    10-22-08 09:36 PM
    Alright I will check when I get home. Thanks for all the help, I'm a total noob at this lol.

Nokias themes were so much less complicated back in the day!

10-22-08 10:20 PM
    Lol, it's on "Theme the Controls" and it's the last one where you change the List font
    10-22-08 10:24 PM
    Hmmm... Ok, on mine it doesn't show that, it shows highlight, multi-select, cursor and font color... Those all change on the message preview screen but not the message screen itself...ahh this is driving me crazy again.

Last edited by ninja please; 10-23-08 at 11:39 PM.
    10-23-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD