I'm at a loss how to fix it.
    I have a theme on my phone, and by accident I chose a picture i saved to my memory card to be used as the home screen picture.

How do I change it back to the home screen picture that's with the theme? I chose "reset home screen picture" but that didn't change anything.

help!
    11-04-08 02:03 PM
    Have you tried doing a battery pull?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, which theme is it that you are using right now?
    11-04-08 02:18 PM
    go to any picture you have, pull up the menu and select "Reset home screen image" and you're good to go.
    11-04-08 02:57 PM
    Have you tried doing a battery pull?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, which theme is it that you are using right now?
    It's a giants theme that was made for me
    11-04-08 03:22 PM
    Try changing the theme, and then changing it back to your giants theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 03:28 PM
    go to any picture you have, pull up the menu and select "Reset home screen image" and you're good to go.
    I agree, simplest thing to do.
    11-04-08 04:42 PM
    I'm at a loss how to fix it.
    ...I chose "reset home screen picture" but that didn't change anything.

help!
    I agree, simplest thing to do.
    The OP has already tried to "Reset Home Screen Image", but to no avail, thus lies the problem.

If this theme was made with Plazmic CDK v4.6, there is a little bug wherein if the theme uses the same exact image file for both the home screen and the application screen, in-device WP changes will not work correctly. When attempting to change WPs and then reset the theme WP, only the home screen reverts to the theme default, while the application screen remains that of the WP you tried switching the background to.

The only in-device workarounds that I've found are to either switch themes then switch back (as jenaywins suggested) or reboot your phone (as I suggested). Sadly the theme will continue to do this whenever you change wallpapers, unless you contact the theme builder and ask them to use different background images files for the home screen and application screen.

Hope this helps.
    11-04-08 05:01 PM
    You can also delete the offending wallpaper Then change your theme to something else, and then back to your theme... it will try looking for that wallpaper you used and it wont find it. Then it will revert back to its original.
    11-04-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD