Is the latest version of Plazmic out yet? I have an 8900 & I really wanna learn how to make my own themes because I really don't see any that catch my attention for now.

Also, is it that hard to make them? The only thing i'm familiar with is Photoshop lol
    03-24-09 11:25 AM
    im only guessing but i think its hard, or else everyone would make their own...prolly some programming involved, not just cut and paste in photoshop
    03-24-09 12:31 PM
    Theme making isn't really hard, to give you an idea, the Plazmic interface is all just blank fields for you to either:

1) Upload your images for backgrounds, icons, etc.
    2) Adjust the font, colour and size of text.

That's all there is to it. If you're looking for really fancy and unique themes, then that involves using Composer, which I've never touched though it looks kinda complicated. So, for general thememaking, all you really need is Plazmic and an editing program, with some skill.

If nothing else it's worth giving it a shot. The 4.7 official version of Plazmic is out, though I hear there are still some bugs, but I've had yet to encounter any. Good luck if you do try it.
    03-24-09 03:19 PM
    composer isnt too complicated. i cant figure out how to make themes slide adn stuff but i can make different icons appear and disappear and use the timeline. if you know how to use flash then you wont have too much trouble with the animations.
    03-24-09 06:11 PM
    I downloaded 4.6 by mistake.. It doesn't have for the 8900 but if i'm not mistaken.. 4.7 has for the 8900 right?
    03-24-09 09:51 PM
    yes, 4.7 has the 8900
    03-25-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD