I am interested in a theme. I am looking for someone who makes themes. I will pay for it. Just don't know how to make them myself.

Thanks!
    05-29-08 01:47 PM
    What are you looking for?
    05-29-08 04:35 PM
    I am interested in a theme. I am looking for someone who makes themes. I will pay for it. Just don't know how to make them myself.

Thanks!
    Bro, yeah why you pay it if someone who make themes for you?
    05-30-08 01:17 AM
    still looking for someone to make a theme for me.
    06-03-08 10:33 PM
    Again, a general idea of what you are looking for would be helpful.
    06-03-08 11:01 PM
    haha lol nice one amazinglygraceless. But dude, yeah u really need to paint a picture like
    Beyonce
    Kanye West
    Michael Jackson
    Will Smith
    06-03-08 11:24 PM
    I don't think Graceless was trying to clown me. Not sure why you think what she said was funny. I think she just generally wants to know.

The reason why I didn't respond was because I didn't want my idea on page at the time. So I did my own follow up by having private message conversations with those who had interest from my original post in order to first see if they could accomplish the task.

BTW Graceless, if you know how to make themes, the ones I want are sports related and thank you for the response!
    06-05-08 09:30 AM
    Yeah if someone can either show me or help me do one ... I would like that...

{*Graceless is a guy*}
    06-05-08 09:38 AM
    Yeah if someone can either show me or help me do one ... I would like that...

{*Graceless is a guy*}
    Mari, I personality don't know if you had plazmic builder already.. or not.. so You can check out: click here
    06-06-08 12:03 PM
    Yes I to have been looking all over for a theme represent me but have yet to find one. I did see one on themes4bb it was an 08 mustang theme but since I have a red 67 mustang fastback I did not want it. I'd post a pic of my ride but as a newbie to CB I have not figured it out on my BB. Same thing with an avatar. I have one I want to use but it is just a little to big. To lazy to resize it on my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-06-08 12:32 PM
    I don't think Graceless was trying to clown me.
    Absolutely not. I was a bit lost by that too.

And I just started with it, so I am definitely not your best option. I have a newfound respect for those who post
    such good work here.

{*Graceless is a guy*}
    Thanks for helping out of that temporary identity crisis.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-06-08 at 07:22 PM.
    06-06-08 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD