Lucky45's Classic PlayBook/OS7 Icon Theme v1.0

Theme includes PlayBook and OS7 icons.
    Also has crisper battery, WiFi and signal meter(s) then my previous themes + other tweeks.

**Like this theme?? Make sure you hit the 'THANKS' & 'LIKE' button(s)!**

Click HERE For OTA Link!

-OR-

**Known Bugs: Top bar stays highlighted blue until device is locked then works normal - will update when I figure out what is causing this. Notice any other issue(s) PLEASE let me know.

Requests/Custom Tweeks will be based on Donations.
    Last edited by Lucky45; 08-23-12 at 02:41 AM.
    10-16-11 12:32 AM
    Lucky45
    10-16-11 12:57 AM
    Nice to see you back Lucky...great job as always!
    10-16-11 01:00 AM
    Wonderful theme, thank you.

In the browser the top icons and text go off the top of the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    megatronx likes this.
    10-16-11 01:49 PM
    Crispy crispy clear. Man this is good. Thanks!
    10-17-11 09:36 AM
    Excelent theme, only a little bug that its a tiny cut out in the tittle bar.
    but everything else is perfect!!!
    congrasts!!
    10-17-11 11:16 AM
    Thank you very much! Please, you could send me the file .thm of the theme Playbook v1 or v5 for the Bold 9780?
    10-17-11 12:22 PM
    Wonderful theme, thank you.

In the browser the top icons and text go off the top of the screen

This is a known issue with Theme Builder and will be addressed when a solution presents itself...
    10-19-11 03:44 PM
    Excelent theme, only a little bug that its a tiny cut out in the tittle bar.
    but everything else is perfect!!!
    congrasts!!
    Let's not turn this into a 'Me too' thread - save that sh|t for the Leak OS threads

This is a known issue with Theme Builder and will be addressed when a solution presents itself...
    10-19-11 03:45 PM
    welcome back crack, greetings from Venezuela, he was driven mad by updating my theme. many changes that I like good to enjoy your themes! only thing is the battery meter is a little weird and it looks like if you could solve square would be fantastic or place of the previous version! I love the update of the icons!
    10-20-11 04:35 PM
    Thank you, Lucky45, I didn't know that.
    10-20-11 04:36 PM
    Let's not turn this into a 'Me too' thread - save that sh|t for the Leak OS threads

I've seen many other themes using the latest version of theme builder and it does not have that cut off like yours. my comments r not sh1t pal.
    10-21-11 06:15 PM
    I've seen many other themes using the latest version of theme builder and it does not have that cut off like yours. my comments r not sh1t pal.
    People posting the same issue over and over (the 'Me too' posts) are ridicules and only serve to clutter the thread.

This is an known issue for MY themes - if you (or anyone else) don't find the theme unusable (because of the issue) you're more then welcome to use someone else's work.
    10-21-11 06:38 PM
    megatronx,

I personally view your post as pretty disrespectful.

Lucky45 makes some excellent themes and GIVES THEM AWAY. I for one am grateful for his work as he makes my phone a more enjoyable device.

To come here and direct profanity at someone who is doing something to make the CB community better our of the kindness of his heart I think is pretty low. The guy is a well known theme-maker and I am fairly sure that he would not put out themes with crooked title bars if he knew a way not to.

Lucky45- THANK YOU for your work.
    Lucky45 likes this.
    10-21-11 07:38 PM
    welcome back master..
    thank's from me..
    10-24-11 02:52 AM
    Could this be made for curve 8530?? I've been looking for a theme exactly like this for months!! Would greatly appreciate it!

01-16-12 09:32 AM
    MINI_Banner_LIVE is in BETA testing

Interested in BETA testing?? DM me your contact info - mature, detail oriented BlackBerry users need ONLY apply...
    03-14-12 01:35 AM
    Great job! He is so good without TB 7... What will he be with it!?
    03-15-12 03:07 PM
    thanks>>>>
    03-20-12 09:40 AM
    03-20-12 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD