Greets all.
    Does anyone know of a truly all dark theme? I bought one off of App World for $1.99 that was supposed to be a black theme and everything except the home screen was white. So far, the only one I've found close is called "Crystal Shapes"N and it makes the options and settings menus have a black background, the text messaging backgrounds are all black, and a bunch of various other menus are now black too. It also didn't make the way the bars and icon tray work different which I like, though the weird icons are making me nuts. Anyway, if you've used something like I'm on the search for, let me know! Thanks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 03:20 AM
    Greets all.
    Does anyone know of a truly all dark theme? I bought one off of App World for $1.99 that was supposed to be a black theme and everything except the home screen was white.
    Try BB Clear... if you choose a blackwallpaper then it will work

BB Clear
    07-09-11 08:14 PM
    Greets all.
    Does anyone know of a truly all dark theme? I bought one off of App World for $1.99 that was supposed to be a black theme and everything except the home screen was white. So far, the only one I've found close is called "Crystal Shapes"N and it makes the options and settings menus have a black background, the text messaging backgrounds are all black, and a bunch of various other menus are now black too. It also didn't make the way the bars and icon tray work different which I like, though the weird icons are making me nuts. Anyway, if you've used something like I'm on the search for, let me know! Thanks all

You might want to check this out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ui-gtt-602666/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/pr...xt-gtt-623693/
    07-11-11 10:38 PM
    Greets all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Try this[QUOTE=BitPusher2600;6464212]
    08-16-11 10:57 PM
    08-18-11 06:48 AM
    OR....... I can whip one up for you

09-01-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD