Does anyone know where i can find a free tinkerbell theme for the flip? i have a really cute background that i would love to have a theme for including a pic behind the clock but I am so new to the blackberry and dont have a clue how to even start making a theme....the first one is the one i am using now but i like the others too.. any ideas? how hard is it to make a theme?
    12-08-08 01:18 PM
    Does anyone know where i can find a free tinkerbell theme for the flip? i have a really cute background that i would love to have a theme for including a pic behind the clock but I am so new to the blackberry and dont have a clue how to even start making a theme....the first one is the one i am using now but i like the others too.. any ideas? how hard is it to make a theme?
    Mammie could I please get the first pic with Kylee on it.
    You choose color. She is three years old
    I am so happy I found this thread. Everyone on here is just awesome. My kind of people. Very supportive of one another. We all have things going on and sometimes just a kind word can go along way.
    I am not great on the computer, but i am learning something everyday and most of all enjoy it.

TUVM
    Deb
    12-10-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD