Hello fellow BB curve owners, a friend of mine has a cool "today plus" theme that he d/l somewhere from this forum for his 8320 BB. He doesnt remember wat the title was called, so I tried searching for it but w/ no luck.

To describe it, at the home screen, it showed messages and calendar and has a bottom dock of the applications. But what makes it "different" is that when you scroll up to the messages or calendar, the bottom dock will disappear and then it'll re-appear when you scroll back down to the bottom dock.

Does anybody know of this theme and show me the link to it? Please help!

thanks in advance
    09-18-08 12:03 AM
    This sounds like any one of the Today Plus themes that Bplay.com offers. Just check their 'Next Gen' theme category.
    09-18-08 12:36 AM
    interesting.. I'll take a look around that site, but he d/l the theme for free
    09-18-08 12:39 AM
    Yeah, there have been some illegal copies of Bplay themes floating around...Bplay "Today Plus" themes are the only ones that I know of that feature the Zen icons on the bottom and disappear when scrolling to the Today section.

You may also want to try going to mobile.blackberry.com to see if they have the original Today Plus theme released by RIM available for your phone. Go to Fun&Games>Themes.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 09-18-08 at 01:10 AM.
    09-18-08 12:51 AM
    Talking about illegal copies of bplay themes, I know some guys at some forums repeatedly ask people who own purchased bplay themes "share" them, otherwise they language assault those who is unwilling to do the illegal things, saying them don't have "spirit of sharing" and they say it's just like share linux software, what's the big deal? It always makes me speechless...

These guys even try to raise a so called "fund" to buy one theme then extract it others... so shameless.
    09-18-08 02:09 AM
    ^bettedavis thanks for the info but i got that theme already and currently using it and happy of it...i just like to have a few more interesting themes, i like changing it up every now and then..

so sad if ppl actually language assault another just to do those type of things..it wouldnt be any of help for those ignorant ppl...
    09-18-08 09:26 AM
    I got the theme you are talking about. Bplay's Iberry 2.0 today plus. Not a bad theme either, i had Mothy make me a 'today' version with 3 calender events and SMS/MMS, where the call log is. Much nicer...
    09-20-08 01:02 PM
    Sounds similar to this free one (only this scrolls left and right):
    Free BlackBerry Today Plus Theme For BlackBerry 8300 | BerryReview.com

Don't know if the links still work though; never tried that theme.
    09-20-08 01:57 PM
    Thanks for info's every1! i bought the iBerry 2.0 today plus just yesterday through my computer, but i haven't received any email to download the link through my BB. Has anybody who bought themes from Bplay.com had to wait? I would think it would deliver right after you purchase it? Or am I wrong? I emailed customer support saying I haven't received any email of the link, but still haven't got any response. Any suggestions?
    09-23-08 09:12 PM
    Thanks for info's every1! i bought the iBerry 2.0 today plus just yesterday through my computer, but i haven't received any email to download the link through my BB. Has anybody who bought themes from Bplay.com had to wait? I would think it would deliver right after you purchase it? Or am I wrong? I emailed customer support saying I haven't received any email of the link, but still haven't got any response. Any suggestions?
    Send an e-mail to customer service, it will take at least 2 days(in my experience). I used my work PC and typed in my @Blackberry address and had this problem. I buy themes from them using my BB, it is much easier...
    09-23-08 09:16 PM
    ^ yep I did sent an email to customer service just yesterday. And I did the same thing as you did using the @blackberry address too. I wanted to try through my BB but I didnt want to get charged twice for the same theme you know? But you finally got the email link to the theme right? I guess next time when I purchase something from bplay, its better doing it from the BB itself..
    09-23-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD