Hey Guys and Gals,

I am starting a new blackberry theme based website where it takes a subscription ($20 per year) to access it. Since I am still working on the beta and there are no download links on the current themes, I was hoping to get the community at crackberry to let me know what you think.

Visit the following URL on your Blackberry Device.
    Blackberry Themes

Please let me know if the font is small, if it doesn't line up, and just doesnt look good. When doing so, please let me know your device. If you are using a Pearl 81xx or a Curve 83xx (or any device on OS4.5), I am aware that is may look 'different'.

You can also access it on your PC if you want....but since I have a Blackberry 8900, I need to know how it looks on all the other devices.

Thanks all!!!

PIN me (BBM) if you to know when the website is live.

MG
    Last edited by b15ginz; 02-02-10 at 03:13 PM.
    02-02-10 03:06 PM
    no feedback? dont be shy!
    02-02-10 07:56 PM
    it looks good on the 8320 curve, looks just like the site does on my pc.
    are you going to have single themes for sale, or only subscriptions?
    how bout a free section to bring more people to the site?
    thanks for the cool site
    02-02-10 08:34 PM
    Yes there will be free themes but not a lot. People who r logged in will get to see the premium ones as others will see a selection of a few.

Single themes can be found on my website : mattginsberg.net for sale as well as mobihand or the crackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 08:46 PM
    anyone else?
    02-03-10 07:58 PM
    Well that $20 a year is cool & and ur website looks nice! But I'm a girl & I like curesy girl themes will u be offering anything like that? Or just the other kind, I mean don't get me wrong I like the others also but I like a variety!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 09:22 PM
    Def agree with you. I have A LOT of work to do. i need a lot more themes on the website before I ask people to pay 20 dollars a year. Right now I am working on this website and my personal website. I have another theme coming out that looks like vista with a twist.

The best thing about this though, I will be including a link on the website where you can email me a theme you want and I will design it and post it on the website for you and others to download. therefore, in a year if you want to change your theme 20 times you can tell me what you want and I will design it. I am trying to design a community of theme lovers who always want something different. Not many developers make themes per peoples request....that is where I come in. For 20 dollars a month your theme may make others join, which will earn me more money in the long run.
    02-03-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD