hi, im looking to pay good money to a person that is very good to build me a total custom theme with skulls and i also want custom icons or buttons whatever you call them. i have some photos i would like for you to use and i have another theme with many or most of the icons i like, but i dont know if you can get them out of that theme or not. please get back with me. thanks Rod

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:03 AM
    Try coolblackberrythemes.com, they do custom themes and their work is great!

03-20-09 09:20 AM
    Did you try using the plazmic theme builder ? Its pretty cool n easy to work with.
    03-20-09 11:06 AM
    hi, im looking to pay good money to a person that is very good to build me a total custom theme with skulls and i also want custom icons or buttons whatever you call them. i have some photos i would like for you to use and i have another theme with many or most of the icons i like, but i dont know if you can get them out of that theme or not. please get back with me. thanks Rod

PM me I do custom themes--- if you dont want any hassle and friendly service

Checkout the superman theme I did earlier and the theme in my signature!
    03-20-09 11:50 AM
    PM me I do custom themes--- if you dont want any hassle and friendly service

Checkout the superman theme I did earlier and the theme in my signature!
    they will not let me PM anyone yet. e mail me at bikerstyle42@aol.com and we can go from there, thanks Rod

03-20-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD