hello how are you all?

I'm New here I'm trying to make my first theme with Theme Studio 5.0

1- when I'm going to export i can save it as 2 way only
    A-Publish for desktop manager
    B-Publish for Web ( OTA )

i try saving it with ( A-Publish for desktop manager ) is giving me 2 files .cod & .alx

i try saving it with ( B-Publish for Web ( OTA ) is giving me 10 files 9 of them .cod & & one of them is .jad

2- i try using Desktop Manager to upload the theme none of a & b work with Desktop Manager

3- i try upload B-Publish for Web ( OTA ) file to my SD & then when to applications then files then i look for the file end with .jad & install it at work but not 100% like the ( phone hotlist, active call ,incoming call ) background Pictures i put is not showing is still showing the default Pictures

so now how do i make the ( phone hotlist, active call ,incoming call ) background Pictures work

& how can i save it the right way one file so i can upload it to the forum so user will download it also & use it
    01-23-11 05:10 AM
    I usually install it via the ota files to the SD card, and then open the Media folder, and explore, and install the .jad file. Do a battery pull after installing, and that should fix your issue.
    01-23-11 04:59 PM
    Hello thank u for replay itry to Do a battery pull after installing, and did not fix the issue. I stiil see the default Pictures of ( phone hotlist, active call ,incoming call ) background Pictures

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 11:00 PM
    Did you change these screens within Theme Studio?
    01-24-11 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD