Good day everyone, I am looking for wallpapers for Salvador Dali and Picasso.
    I got excited when I found the Van Gogh "Starry night", and would LOVE to see
    more of his works too.
    Thanks to all of you amazingly creative people (and Crackberry) for the great wallpapers that I have been happily downloading.

**hey, I found the wallpaper-maker! I will try to make some of my own to share**
    Last edited by atomicbunny; 06-26-08 at 08:16 AM. Reason: found info
    06-26-08 07:56 AM
    Try this.

If you have a Curve 320 x 240 screen then this should work fine.
    06-26-08 08:38 AM
    I agree, Dali and Picasso are definitely my favorite artists. I just visited the museum in Malaga, Spain and went to the birth house of Picasso. It was a great experience although I was not as impressed with his "house museum" as I would have though.

What I've done to get their art on my Berry is find the piece I want online and simply compress it or resize it, then email it to my Berry email and save the pic. You lose a little bit of the quality of the picture this way, but it works.

Also, make sure the theme you have currently active on your phone does not have the "bands" at the top and/or bottom of the home screen. These "bands" prevent the picture you want to use as the wallpaper from covering the entire screen. If you don't understand what I mean, use the same wallpaper with different themes and pay attention to how much of the screen the image covers.

Also, some Zen themes will only allow you to place a wallpaper on the main home screen only, not the Zen screen with the icons on the left.
    06-26-08 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD