I know I know I know...it's been asked probably a million times....but I'm going to ask anyway!!

When will the infamous L-Theme be released to the great ones to make some interesting tweaks?

Why is this theme off-limits??
    04-16-08 09:14 PM
    it is bundled with the new OS (still in beta) I am not sure why its a taboo to talk about it
    04-16-08 09:27 PM
    im confused, what do you mean available to make some tweaks?
    04-16-08 09:30 PM
    Not tweaks....but just available to customize. Love all the different themes out there........but I am having a hard time leaving the L-theme. Maybe I should just take the plunge!!
    04-17-08 10:11 AM
    was the L theme not available on your pearl right out of the box?

i have it on my device!
    04-17-08 10:27 AM
    No...I do have the L-theme...and use it all the time. Just wish the icons were a bit better/cooler and the halo over them was too.

Agree?
    04-18-08 08:54 PM
    I know I know I know...it's been asked probably a million times....but I'm going to ask anyway!!

When will the infamous L-Theme be released to the great ones to make some interesting tweaks?

Why is this theme off-limits??
    Not soon enough!!!!
    04-18-08 09:17 PM
    I have the L fever too.
    04-19-08 07:12 AM
    im sick. i used to have the L theme. had to do a phone exchange n lost it. there should def be a way for you to save stuff like that on your sd card. but it is th best theme hands down.......!!!!!
    04-19-08 07:16 AM
    Anyone know where I can get a free "L" theme for a BlackBerry 8800, running BlackBerry OS 4.2.1?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 09:17 PM
    No...I do have the L-theme...and use it all the time. Just wish the icons were a bit better/cooler and the halo over them was too.

Agree?

that mos def makes sense, i can feel ya on that onE!
    04-19-08 09:45 PM
    I'm with you on this too. I just got the Pearl and LOVE the L them, but the icons are very lame. Me = waiting in anticipation for the theme gods to step up.
    04-25-08 04:19 PM
    The L theme is the way I swing!

I'm with all the people who want more released! But I'm waiting patiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-08 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD