I was able to get a hold of the L dimension theme off of blueroomsolutions.com for my 8310. I love it however it does not show display names on the homescreen. For example if I highlight the facebook app using the trackball, "facebook" isn't displayed. When I view all my icons it displays the names for everything? Anything I can do to fix this? Or is it stuck this way? Thanks! -Wes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 05:01 PM
    Yeah, I had the same issue with it when I tried it, that's why I uninstall that POS. It's a hacked version to run on lower OS versions, I think that's the reason for this bug, but not 100% sure. I know if the official L Dimension from RIM is like this I'll laugh so loud at RIM Jim will hear me all the way in Canada.
    04-24-08 05:58 PM
    Well I had the 4.5 os and it was fine...but I downgraded due to the beta issues but I fell in love with the ability to have the L on the home screen.

04-24-08 08:30 PM
    The L theme on the beta 4.5 has the bb applications icon in the bottom left where the other version makes use of all 10 icons!

04-24-08 08:47 PM
    Which is nice...I just like being able to see the # of emails in ( ) when hovering over my mail.

04-24-08 09:54 PM
    Gimmie. I want.

04-26-08 02:47 AM
    DMB- doesn't it say the # on the top of your screen near the time, signal, carrier, etc.?
    04-26-08 06:11 AM
    Yes it does..

04-26-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD