07-06-11 02:42 PM
70 123
tools

*Please don't post this anywhere else without my permission.

Should work for OS 4.2, 4.3, & 4.5

OTA LINK can be found here:
    Juicy Couture Bottom Zen (Pink & Brown) 83xx - BlueRoomSolution

Zip file attached:
    Last edited by NancyDrew; 09-12-08 at 10:13 PM.
    07-23-08 03:21 PM
    Wow! that is a great looking theme!
    07-23-08 03:26 PM
    Love this!! But no OTA dl?
    07-23-08 03:32 PM
    Another nice one Nancy. I like your attention to detail.
    Last edited by daniel.black; 07-27-08 at 11:06 AM.
    07-23-08 03:40 PM
    Love it! Thnx
    07-23-08 03:42 PM
    could you make one for the 81**?

i looooooooooooooVE juicy!
    07-23-08 03:59 PM
    wow thats looks great!! Awesome job! I bet you could make a great Sailor Jerry theme "cough cough hint hint"
    07-23-08 04:06 PM
    Following the sentiments of RavenDee, any way to get it for the Pearl and OTA??? I love your themes Nancy, they are always so clean and professional. I am contemplating a new curve just so I can DL more of your work. Til then, I have to find Pearl themes.
    Thank you in advance for any time and effort if this can be provided.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 11:35 AM
    wow thats looks great!! Awesome job! I bet you could make a great Sailor Jerry theme "cough cough hint hint"
    A Sailor Jerry theme would be sweeeeetttt! If anybody out there is feeling up to it! Remember, Curve and OTA!
    07-24-08 01:00 PM
    Nice theme!!
    07-24-08 01:14 PM
    So SORRY! I don't make Pearl themes
    LOL I don't even know what Sailor Jerry is. I'm going to have to google that.
    07-24-08 01:47 PM
    Nice looking theme.
    07-24-08 01:51 PM
    great work well done
    07-24-08 02:33 PM
    So SORRY! I don't make Pearl themes
    LOL I don't even know what Sailor Jerry is. I'm going to have to google that.
    Yes!!! I think you can have alot of fun with a Sailor Jerry theme
    07-24-08 09:02 PM
    Out of general curiosity, what is the aversion to the pearl and the creation of aesthetically pleasing, fully functioning themes that theme developers seem to have against it? I have never thought to learn to create a theme, so, in no way would I know what is involved.
    The obvious difference is the screen size and shape, but other than varying OS's what are the others?
    Could someone clarify ANY aspect of this please? I would really appreciate it. Pearl theme developers, I would love to hear from you too!

07-25-08 03:27 AM
    I personally don't make Pearl themes because I don't have one so I can't test the theme. Many things look different when you are building the theme on the computer from when it is on the device, such as fonts/centering/icons etc. It's a lot of work to get everything "just right" and that makes it impossible if you don't have the device to test it on.

07-25-08 03:53 AM
    I can completely understand that, and furthermore, appreciate the clarification Nancy. I have an abundance of respect for you and am repeatedly impressed by your work. I feel as if I should have researched various aspects in some major differences between the pearl and the curve prior to buying my 8130. It is my first BB and it in no way needs to be said that I never plan on returning to life without one, however, I now am forced to look at ditching my pearl for the curve. I love the helpful nature of most on this site, and other various forums, and find myself learning something new daily. I hope you take my perspective as a grand compliment as I have never entertained the idea of a major device change due to individual influence. Keep up the great work and I truly hope to be able to show off your expertise soon!
    Warmest Regards,
    Rachael

07-25-08 11:36 AM
    Thanks Rachael, very nice of you. I have been looking into getting an old used pearl so that I can test themes on it. I even posted a "want to buy" add here.

Pearls very popular and I feel left out that I don't make themes for them.

07-25-08 01:25 PM
    Well, I think that sounds like a win win for everyone! I am currently a subscriber of your website just so I can keep up with the latest stuff you are creating and the 4.5 themes are amazing. I am still on 4.3.060 with Verizon, but hopefully in a few weeks they'll officially release the 4.5 so I can upgrade. I really look forward to your Pearl themes if, or when, you begin producing them. Take care!

07-25-08 06:14 PM
    Nancy this theme is actually GORGEOUS. I was on a Google hunt to find some sort of Juicy Blackberry case, but instead i'd much rather just buy a skin and somehow get this theme on my Pearl!

Ahh its such eye-candy.
    07-26-08 10:24 PM
    Nancy this theme is actually GORGEOUS. I was on a Google hunt to find some sort of Juicy Blackberry case, but instead i'd much rather just buy a skin and somehow get this theme on my Pearl!

Ahh its such eye-candy.
    I LOVE this! How do I get it on my curve??

07-26-08 11:23 PM
    You always have the most complete and thought out themes, Nancy.

How about an Xtreme Couture theme next?

Ole Randy's a mean dude.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 07-27-08 at 12:16 AM.
    07-27-08 12:13 AM
    Thanks Nancy! Another fine creation.
    07-27-08 12:22 AM
    Oh wow! I love this....now I will research on how to download this thing.
    07-28-08 03:54 PM
    Great work Nancy!
    I love your themes! 'specially the pink and brown!
    07-28-08 04:29 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD