I would like to use some of my own pictures as wallpapers. I have resized some of my .jpg's to 320 x 240. Can I upload these to my photobucket, then email myself the link to my blackberry?

Go easy on me; I'm a noob.

Thanks!
    07-28-08 03:08 PM
    yes they can be used as backgrounds/wallpapers you can just put them on your phone from your computer as well
    Last edited by seipmoney; 07-28-08 at 03:11 PM. Reason: blah
    07-28-08 03:10 PM
    The simple answer is yes

And the complex is to make sure to re-size, which you already have!

*EDIT* : And no need to load to photo bucket... you can load them directly from Desktop Manager : Media Manager
    07-28-08 03:11 PM
    The simple answer is yes

And the complex is to make sure to re-size, which you already have!

*EDIT* : And no need to load to photo bucket... you can load them directly from Desktop Manager : Media Manager
    I haven't yet tinkered with the media manager. Is that in the "Desktop Manager" on the blue cd? I suspect this can open up a new world for me, but I saw a few posts on here saying their bb crashed after using it, and that scared me.
    07-28-08 03:16 PM
    Would be better if you just buy a Memory Card while you're at it. Easier to access via Mass Storage and you won't be coming here in a day or two asking why your messages are getting erased (caused by running out of memory onboard the phone).
    07-28-08 03:25 PM
    Would be better if you just buy a Memory Card while you're at it. Easier to access via Mass Storage and you won't be coming here in a day or two asking why your messages are getting erased (caused by running out of memory onboard the phone).
    I'm a noob, but I'm ahead of you on that one! I got my media card today, that is why I'm now d/l-ing some stuff!
    07-28-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD