09-23-08 08:38 PM
56 123
tools
    I installed the theme and I like it a lot, but not a fan of the hidden buttons
    08-05-08 06:22 PM
    I'm home now, where I can't do zip files. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow and check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 07:51 PM
    i have reattached the link for my 'calzendar' theme

enjoy!!

that was another reason why i made my own.. i know i wouldnt pay for a premium theme..
    Much appreciated. I'll leave my comments after I've had a chance to try it out.
    08-05-08 09:27 PM
    Cool. Let me know how you like it n_n

MrHighSpeed: check download.com for winzip trials. Or even torrent sites.
    08-05-08 09:33 PM
    thanks n_n

anyone got any ideas for a theme and i'll try to put something together
    I think someone else mentioned this... but just recently a ton of carrier sets were loaded to rapidshare and threads were made on CB with links.

These packs included all elements of carrier themes, making it easier to attempt to replicate the carrier themes!

I have always wanted to create the TMobile Bottom Zen theme and make minor changes and customization. But, I have been too lazy to take the time to master Plazmic!

Just a thought, you could use some of those!
    08-05-08 09:38 PM
    08-05-08 09:41 PM
    Cool. Let me know how you like it n_n

MrHighSpeed: check download.com for winzip trials. Or even torrent sites.
    IX~ Let me start by saying that the animation is fabulous; I didnt expect that. Overall its a very nice theme. But, I have a few issues.

Now, my gripe- the font; that blue & white blend you got going on is very difficult for me to see. I really cant tell what any of the numbers (time/date/calendar/message count) are unless I pull it all the way up to my face. Currently I have 49 messages and I had to stare real hard just to figure out what the count was- 40? 48? 49? thats what it looks like to me.

Manage connections- something I truly dont need. I dont switch connections enough to justify this being right there for me to get to at a moments notice. My phone & bluetooth stay on all the time.

Home Screen- the icons that you used on the desktop show up as invisible until I go to that icon and then they appear; as soon as I move off of that icon, they disappear again. Are they supposed to be invisible on the home screen?
    08-05-08 09:52 PM
    My issue last night was that I don't have a PC at home, only at work. That's why I had to wait to do the zip file.

When I grow up, I wanna get my very own computer.
    08-06-08 07:46 AM
    Thank you for links.
    08-06-08 11:03 AM
    The reason why the fonts are so small. Well. Is because I have really good eyesight and I like the small fonts because it looks less clutterd. I'll redo the fonts a bit bigger for all to enjoy.

The reason why the 'manage connections' is there is because I turn my bluetooth on and off numerous times during the day. I should learn to keep it on I guess.

And yes. The icons are supposed to be invisible to show off the background and only show up when you scroll over them.

I've edited this theme to fit 9 other menu items using the invisible icons because if I didnt, the icons will be overlapping one another. I'm currently using the one that has 9 of them. I havnt had a chance to upload this but I will as soon as I get the chance.
    08-06-08 11:16 AM
    The reason why the fonts are so small. Well. Is because I have really good eyesight and I like the small fonts because it looks less clutterd. I'll redo the fonts a bit bigger for all to enjoy.

The reason why the 'manage connections' is there is because I turn my bluetooth on and off numerous times during the day. I should learn to keep it on I guess.

And yes. The icons are supposed to be invisible to show off the background and only show up when you scroll over them.

I've edited this theme to fit 9 other menu items using the invisible icons because if I didnt, the icons will be overlapping one another. I'm currently using the one that has 9 of them. I havnt had a chance to upload this but I will as soon as I get the chance.
    Sounds great!! Let us know when this happens... and did you see my post that links to the "Carrier Icons"??
    08-06-08 10:02 PM
    Sounds great!! Let us know when this happens... and did you see my post that links to the "Carrier Icons"??
    Yeah. I saw the link. Havnt had a chance to check it yet. But I'll check once I get home. Thanks for the link tho!
    08-06-08 10:48 PM

I havent been able to say really good eye sight since I was 2 years old.
    Since my connections are always on, is it possible to get something else other than managr connections. And yes, you should leave yours on all the time too- unless its impacting battery performance.
    Hurry up and upload the one you're using now- want to try that one too.
    08-07-08 07:55 AM
    I can't quote or edit in wap, but I wanted to clarify that when I'm in SMS or email, the font is perfect. That was never my difficulty. I can't tell from the main screen where U used the blue/white what anything is.

08-07-08 08:10 AM
    i understand that its a little hard for you to see the main screen on the bb.. but be warned!! the one im using has the same fonts!! lol!!

i havnt had a chance to upload it.. i didnt get home ti'll 1130 last night then i went straight to bed.. but i'll let you guys know when i upload it..
    Last edited by ixcocoyxi; 08-07-08 at 09:50 AM.
    08-07-08 09:47 AM
    ixcocoyxi, I am giving it a try today. Thanks for the chance to see your work.

Is it me or could this be a new art form????
    08-07-08 10:19 AM
    i may have started a new trend n_n

there will be ones like mine.. but they cant compare..

lol!!

i just like the 'abstract/modern' stuff.. iono.. its hard to explain.. hahaha!!
    08-07-08 10:22 AM
    I've downloaded a few that have animation. I guess its Plazmic that allows that?

08-07-08 10:23 AM
    uploaded calzendar v2.1 on the 1st page..

enjoy!!

ps. and no 'manage connections' n_n
    08-07-08 11:33 PM
    uploaded calzendar v2.1 on the 1st page..

enjoy!!

ps. and no 'manage connections' n_n
    Music to my ears - downloading now.
    08-07-08 11:42 PM
    Music to my ears - downloading now.
    awesome.. let me know what you think of the new one!!
    08-07-08 11:47 PM
    awesome.. let me know what you think of the new one!!
    Ix~ thank you for removing manage connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, I can go back to sleep...
    08-08-08 12:04 AM
    lol!! glad i made someone's day!!
    08-08-08 12:05 AM
    Got it! And, if I loved this theme much more, I'd have to stick my thing in it.
    08-08-08 12:31 PM
    uhmm...

no more themes for you!! lol!!
    08-08-08 12:59 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD