09-23-08 08:38 PM
56 123
tools
    all my themes are for 83XX
    all themes are currently via ZIP files only!!

screenshot: calzendar V2

link:
    >>ixcocoyxi_calzendar_v2<<

-------------------------------------------

screenshot: calzendar V2.1

link:
    >>ixcocoyxi_calzendar_v2.1<<

-------------------------------------------
    added:08.14.08

screenshot:

link:
    >>filippino_flag_theme<<

**feel free to add my pin: 246C19FE
    Last edited by ixcocoyxi; 08-15-08 at 12:11 AM.
    08-03-08 10:41 PM
    Congrats on the rock solid theme... I am honestly not a theme user, but this theme looks great!

Thanks for sharing
    08-03-08 10:51 PM
    thanks!!

im not really a theme user either.. ive used the today plus all the time.. all the ones ive found 'for free' wasnt what i was looking for.. so i just bit the bullet and did one that i would like.. and it was a good choice.. lol!!
    08-03-08 10:54 PM
    Awesome man!! Well great work and keep it up

I, for one, am extremely picky about themes but refuse to pay 7 bucks for a 'premium' one... (just a personal opinion)

I really appreciate all of the time and effort theme builders put in and I think it is a great skill and art
    08-03-08 11:01 PM
    92 views and only 3 replies? Obviously not a lot of people are as thankful as you are. Looks like this will be the last theme I will post up.

Pm me if you want the link to where I'll keep uploading themes for my friends.

Thanks for the props tho n_n
    08-04-08 09:08 AM
    92 views and only 3 replies? Obviously not a lot of people are as thankful as you are. Looks like this will be the last theme I will post up.

Pm me if you want the link to where I'll keep uploading themes for my friends.

Thanks for the props tho n_n
    Well damn bro!

I really appreciate your contribution... and I wish you the best of theme building! Hit me up via PM or whatever when you come out with more themes... and feel free to keep sharing man, it is what the CB community is all about. Sorry you did not get more feedback and you had soo many views, that is discouraging.

Maybe post at a different time of day, posting late on a Sunday usually is not the best! Just a thought
    08-04-08 09:14 AM
    Well damn bro!

I really appreciate your contribution... and I wish you the best of theme building! Hit me up via PM or whatever when you come out with more themes... and feel free to keep sharing man, it is what the CB community is all about. Sorry you did not get more feedback and you had soo many views, that is discouraging.

Maybe post at a different time of day, posting late on a Sunday usually is not the best! Just a thought
    Yeah. Thats true. I'll make another theme and post during normal business hours. LOL! How are you enjoying the theme? Hope you like it. I edited that one last night and squeezed in 9, thats right! 9 programs instead of the 4 thats shown. I'll make it into a zip and send you the link for it when I do.
    08-04-08 09:22 AM
    Yeah. Thats true. I'll make another theme and post during normal business hours. LOL! How are you enjoying the theme? Hope you like it. I edited that one last night and squeezed in 9, thats right! 9 programs instead of the 4 thats shown. I'll make it into a zip and send you the link for it when I do.
    Awesome man! Let me know!

I honestly did not use the theme "extensively"... but for the time I used it, I enjoyed. PM me and remind me to post feedback on it and I will
    08-04-08 09:26 AM
    I pretty much just use my own themes as I'm particular about how I want things laid out. Plus, I'm in a Bold/9000 type of mode lately. But, I really do like what you've done and it is pleasantly unique for sure.

Excellent work there. Thank you for taking time to make and share it with us.
    08-04-08 09:40 AM
    Looks very sweet. Can you pm me the link for the d/l? I'd love to give it a try! I'm still trying to figure out how to make these things...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 09:47 AM
    .. so i just bit the bullet and did one that i would like..
    This is why I build themes. I build ones that I like for myself and then make them available for others if they like them too. I doubt very seriously that I will ever pay for a premium theme.
    08-05-08 01:33 AM
    You have anymore screen shots of this theme?
    08-05-08 02:16 AM
    i have reattached the link for my 'calzendar' theme

enjoy!!

This is why I build themes. I build ones that I like for myself and then make them available for others if they like them too. I doubt very seriously that I will ever pay for a premium theme.
    that was another reason why i made my own.. i know i wouldnt pay for a premium theme..
    08-05-08 09:16 AM
    I downloaded, and installed this them earlier today. It looks great, and I really dig the way the theme works. I would prefer the clock to be way larger, and the font just slightly larger. Everything else imho is really great!
    08-05-08 11:31 AM
    personally.. i dont really like 'large fonts' because i think it looks too cluttered.. iono.. its just preference i guess..
    and the font i used, i cant change the color, size, style.
    08-05-08 12:02 PM
    Yes, definitely just preference. But props for a really cool theme.
    08-05-08 12:16 PM
    thanks n_n

anyone got any ideas for a theme and i'll try to put something together
    08-05-08 12:21 PM
    I loved that theme with only one complaint!

Need to be able to access the Profiles from the home screen, so I can make things quiet easier. Just a thought.
    08-05-08 01:36 PM
    I loved that theme with only one complaint!

Need to be able to access the Profiles from the home screen, so I can make things quiet easier. Just a thought.
    i was debating on either that or the 'manage connections' (because i use my bluetooth headset a lot).. but i'll change it when i get home and re-upload it.. be sure to keep a look-out on the thread n_n
    08-05-08 02:07 PM
    Will do!

thanks!
    08-05-08 02:29 PM
    thanks n_n

anyone got any ideas for a theme and i'll try to put something together
    Maybe something with the carrier icons that have recently popped up. I am digging the today and zen style themes! My two biggest things are a large clock and I am always looking for a nice battery meter with percentages.
    08-05-08 02:55 PM
    Wow! Slick theme! Awesome job! Thanks!
    08-05-08 03:29 PM
    thanks for the props guys!!

when i get home.. i'll take note of what you guys wanted in a theme and repost up on the first page.. this thread will pretty much be my themes that i'll be posting..

im gonna try different animations in the icons too.. unless you guys are content with how it is right now..
    08-05-08 03:49 PM
    i'm d/l right now. great job and keep up the great work. let me know if you come up with a nice 4.5 today plus theme.
    08-05-08 04:41 PM
    Took a few secs to realize which way I was looking...up or down..I like the effect of it. And always partial to blue, but what gets me is the way you have have it spaced out on the main screen..good job. Thanks
    08-05-08 04:50 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD