whats up fellas!

quick question recently purchased ivista icons for my BB and i am loving it

i read somewhere that all icons are customizable? how so i cant find a menu or way to change the email icons... as of now they are the BB stock lookin pics,

3rd icon in the pic

anyone know how i can change it ??
    09-17-08 01:48 AM
    Huh??

1. If that is a screen shot of your Berry, then you do not have the iVista Theme selected

2. If it is not a screenshot, search for CrackPic on CB, download and install for free and then take a screenshot of your berry and post it

That will help us see what is wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 01:52 AM
    And keep in mind that you cannot actually change the icon images in any theme loaded onto your Berry!! Those are determined when the theme is actually made in Plazmic

The icon location can be changed in some themes, so that the Zen icons are different and stuff... so that may be what they are referring to!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 02:03 AM
    alright fellas awesome program that i didnt kno existed.... love this site but i just found an screenshot to show what icon i was talkin about from google images and posted it instead of trying to describe it

here is my home screen

id like to change the email account icon, i could of sworn they said that the icons were fully custom... but i hate the two icons lol

i saw this from a review
    " the top row of shortcuts are designed to be used in a set order (it took me about 30 seconds after installing the theme to re-arrange the icons to look right - easy peasy) and there are custom icons for everything."
    Last edited by obi05rp; 09-17-08 at 02:18 AM.
    09-17-08 02:10 AM
    when they say that they are custom...that means custom to that particular theme...you can arrange certain items like previous posters have said, but you cannot change how the icon looks...just where it lives in relation to the type of layout you have...iVista, Today +2.0...etc...etc...

hope that helps clear the mud up a bit
    09-17-08 02:35 AM
    alright appreciate the help, kinda sucks since all the other icons look pretty good cept for the email ones...
    09-17-08 02:39 AM
    ya...i dunno, but the only one that differs for me regardless of the theme is my yahoo account has their symbol on it...I've asked around how to have gmail and/or blackberry similar in nature...but to no avail...there is no such hope...
    09-17-08 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD