06-24-08 07:29 AM
131 ... 3456
tools
    This one is growing on me...I think I'll stick with this background for awhile.

But then again...it does look great with a pictures a little bit more my style too...

Great theme Z!
    Last edited by rsutton1223; 05-23-08 at 08:12 AM.
    05-23-08 08:06 AM
    bleh, found out when I got home last night the wifi logo partially covers up the profile icon.
    05-23-08 09:43 AM
    This one is growing on me...I think I'll stick with this background for awhile.

But then again...it does look great with a pictures a little bit more my style too...

Great theme Z!

Would you just please answer your phone....
    05-23-08 09:45 AM
    Zman - not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but in addition to the "Blackberry" header appearing in the browser, it is also appearing in Blackberry Messenger, Calendar, Contacts, To-Do list, Camera (in View Pictures), Voice Dialing, Set Up Bluetooth, Memo Pad, Password Keeper, Search, Send Voice Note, Set Up Wizard, Options, Media (when you drill down into My Pictures), Profiles, and some third party apps such as SplashShopper, FindIt, Viigo, Handmark Pocket Express (once drilled down into one of the main subject areas - but not before).

There are also many places it doesn't appear and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. Maybe the list above will help lead you to what is making it appear. I just tried everything on my phone regardless of whether I use it or not.
    05-23-08 03:13 PM
    Boy that was easy. Now I have iVista with the blue background. A perfect combination for me. Thanks again mdlissner and ppcmd. This is my first Blackberry and after about a week, I am finding this to be an amazing device!

Steve
    Glad I could help and thank you as well fo mdlissner for the wallpaper.
    05-23-08 03:36 PM
    any update yet? has the viigo issue and folder issue been fixed yet?
    05-29-08 09:33 AM
    I picked up the Bold pic here on CB and I like the look of the iVista better now.

05-29-08 08:44 PM
    I noticed recently that the shading on the top right masks the signal strength icon. Is there anyway to tweak that so you can actually see your signal meter?

Oh and do you plan on a 480x320 version for the BB Bold?
    05-30-08 11:25 AM
    I'm sorry that my first post has to be such a negative one.

I installed this skin, thought it looked great but wanted to cut down on the icons on my home page so created folders. Like many others I found that none of the icons showed up in the folders so I couldn't access dozens of applications at all!

I decided that I would live with lots of icons as I liked the skin.

But as I can't see the icons I can't move them out of the folder to restore them.

I've uninstalled the skin via the desktop manager but even when I re-install it the folders with their missing icons are still there and there's no way of restoring the original skin at all.

It's the first time I've ever paid for a theme for any phone and I've never had this kind of problem. I can't use it at all now. Perhaps better testing could be carried out before offering a theme for sale?
    05-31-08 06:23 AM
    The fonts are very small. Any way to increase the size? App names, etc.?
    05-31-08 06:33 AM
    I'm sorry that my first post has to be such a negative one.

I installed this skin, thought it looked great but wanted to cut down on the icons on my home page so created folders. Like many others I found that none of the icons showed up in the folders so I couldn't access dozens of applications at all!

I decided that I would live with lots of icons as I liked the skin.

But as I can't see the icons I can't move them out of the folder to restore them.

I've uninstalled the skin via the desktop manager but even when I re-install it the folders with their missing icons are still there and there's no way of restoring the original skin at all.

It's the first time I've ever paid for a theme for any phone and I've never had this kind of problem. I can't use it at all now. Perhaps better testing could be carried out before offering a theme for sale?
    I don't understand what you are trying to do but my theme works fine. The reason why all the icons are on the homepage is because this is an ICON theme. Maybe you should look for and install a ZEN theme where 4 -5 icons are on your home screen.
    05-31-08 06:39 AM
    With other themes I've put icons in folders - I, and other people on this thread, have found that when you open the folders the icons do not show up in this theme. I read through this thread hoping someone had found out how to fix it and so far no one has.

If I can't find the icon then I can't move it back to the home page so I'm stuck with folders that are empty and applications I can't access.

I hope this makes it clearer for you.
    05-31-08 06:49 AM
    SOLUTION: For those that put icons into a folder and cannot see them anymore but want them returned back to the main page:

Highlight the folder and press delete. It will delete the folder but place the apps inside back into the main home page. Done.
    06-03-08 07:33 PM
    I loaded the theme and now my voice dialing won't work...anyone else having this problem
    06-06-08 12:12 PM
    With other themes I've put icons in folders - I, and other people on this thread, have found that when you open the folders the icons do not show up in this theme. I read through this thread hoping someone had found out how to fix it and so far no one has.

If I can't find the icon then I can't move it back to the home page so I'm stuck with folders that are empty and applications I can't access.

I hope this makes it clearer for you.
    hey mamapie, good rebuttle lol

anyway, i had the same problem, not being able to see my icons in the folder, and tried a battery pull. this has worked for the most part, though it still would disappear once in a blue. i soooooooooooo love this theme, but it sucks not being able use the folder consistently.

anyway, hope this helps u!
    06-06-08 01:26 PM
    That is a fantastic question that I - The Z Man - have no answer to.

Does anyone have an answer to why this could be happening???

I have a question, how do you create a folder to put all of the icons in like you say? (I have a Pearl BTW if you hadn't noticed )
    Awesome theme!!! It rocks. I'm having the same issue as these folks. What I found is that if you open the folder and wait a little while, the icons you inserted in the folder will appear. But you have to wait everytime you open the folder. This stinks. I don't know a solution to this. Anyone???
    06-13-08 01:35 PM
    Is this compatible w/ os4.5?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 10:55 PM
    Hi,

I bought this as it looked so good and love everything about it apart from the font on an 8120.

It seems that you are overriding the user selected fonts in some places and not others - any chance it can be modified to allow the font chosen by the user to be used instead of your one - PLEASE...

Thanks - great work.

James.
    06-17-08 04:18 AM
    ps.

Not really related to this theme but I guess you guys will know the answer anyway - why dont "All Day" events in the calendar ever show up on any "Today" themes home screens!?
    06-17-08 04:21 AM
    hi, i just downloaded this with a sprint 8830, has anyone figured out how to make the carrier show up yet? thx
    06-17-08 10:09 AM
    hi, i just downloaded this with a sprint 8830, has anyone figured out how to make the carrier show up yet? thx
    I dont believe so ....Im with verizon and i too am still experiencing this... By the way where is LC florida?
    06-17-08 04:36 PM
    I dont believe so ....Im with verizon and i too am still experiencing this... By the way where is LC florida?
    oh ok, thx, i'm in-between clermont and west palm beach, LC meaning lake county
    06-17-08 05:34 PM
    oh ok, thx, i'm in-between clermont and west palm beach, LC meaning lake county
    Ah ok! ya im in Palm Beach...
    06-17-08 06:15 PM
    Hi
    I notice that there are 3 options for this - today, zen and somethign else. What is the difference -I am not familiar with them ?
    thanks
    06-19-08 10:19 AM
    Here ya go..the basics of BlackBerry Themes:

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    06-19-08 10:25 AM
131 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD