06-24-08 08:29 AM
131 12345 ...
tools
    Its happening to me too. No clue why, but I decided to just keep my top 3rd party apps on the top and second row, and the preset icons on the bottom row.

To add a folder? menu button > add folder. Then just move whatever in there.
    I knew it was something easy to do to add a folder. It must just not be available on my phone. Oh well.
    05-20-08 05:56 PM
    Just purchased...nice theme. Same problem as others though...when I add a folder and through all my dumb at&t icons in it, they don't show up when I open that folder.
    05-20-08 07:53 PM
    Doesn't show up for sprint either but doesn't bother me.

The header in Viigo is like half the screen! Can you make the header smaller for the whole theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 08:27 PM
    Doesn't show up for sprint either but doesn't bother me.

The header in Viigo is like half the screen! Can you make the header smaller for the whole theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ya i noticed that earlier when in viigo i can only see "viig" as it cuts out the rest of the header...
    05-20-08 08:33 PM
    Got it and love it. One thing though ZMan I do my purchases @ MobiHand and they do not show the 8800 theme as rated for the 8820 so you may want to let them know it works. Looking forward to seeing what you can do for th BB Bold.

Thx
    05-20-08 09:07 PM
    Great theme! Installed and am using!
    05-20-08 10:15 PM
    will there be any updates to correct those minor issues mentioned in this tread (ex. carrier not showing up and Viigo header cutting off etc)? if so how would they be made available? Also, curiosity question... if my phone acts up, is lost or stolen and insurance replaces it with a new one do i have to re-purchase this Theme for the new replacement phone? always been meaning to ask that question since along with this Theme i have also purchased Jive Talk and Empower...and didnt know the outcome if that were to happen since pins are unique to each phone and via pin is how these apps are activated and registered...
    05-20-08 10:37 PM
    I downloaded iVista this morning and I like almost everything about it. But as I said in my previous posts, I hate the "blackberry" bar at the top of the browser. I've started to look around at other themes and very few stack up to Z's stellar work. I just hope there's a fix to that bar.
    05-20-08 11:21 PM
    I love the colour of the whole theme but found 2 major problems.

Firstly, everything seems way too big and i wish it maximized space...

secondly, i seem to have lost some icons. I created a new folder "settings and help" and placed 10 apps in there but when i open the folder it's blank (yes i turned the "show all" feature) At the bottom of the screen it says "options" when i'm in the folder instead of letting me sift through all the apps in the folder...it's quite wierd..can anyone help?
    05-20-08 11:34 PM
    Thanks for the interest in the theme. If you need some good "test subjects" you can visit my website and from there you can find 16 free themes to test with.

somewhere between meaning and crap
    aww no Curve themes. : [

I'm really loving this one though!
    05-21-08 01:44 AM
    I guess I'm alone on this, but I like the bar as opposed to the separate first screen (not sure what it's called).

No Curve themes? I've got one and it works fabulous for me (83?? themes).

I also have no problem with size. Everything functions beautifully, except the same problem with items in new folders.

Other than that, I totally love it!
    Last edited by berryBay; 05-21-08 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Clarification
    05-21-08 07:12 AM
    I guess I'm alone on this, but I like the bar as opposed to the separate first screen (not sure what it's called).

No Curve themes? I've got one and it works fabulous for me (83?? themes).

I also have no problem with size. Everything functions beautifully, except the same problem with items in new folders.

Other than that, I totally love it!
    I'm with ya - I love it. No issues at all.
    05-21-08 07:16 AM
    Also, curiosity question... if my phone acts up, is lost or stolen and insurance replaces it with a new one do i have to re-purchase this Theme for the new replacement phone? always been meaning to ask that question since along with this Theme i have also purchased Jive Talk and Empower...and didnt know the outcome if that were to happen since pins are unique to each phone and via pin is how these apps are activated and registered...
    You would just have to email the developers (or crackberry, if you purchased it here) with your old pin and request that the programs be registered with your new pin. I had to do that with all of my purchased applications when I switched from pearl to curve. It's not too hard.. unless you switch pins a lot. Then they might give you a hard time. lol.
    05-21-08 07:44 AM
    uh.oh I believe I just encountered my first flaw with this theme. I love everything about this theme, and I even think that the header brings a different style to the table than the "norm" themes. But ZMan, when i am in my options menu, I cannot access the about screen. When i "click" on about, nothing.. it just stays there. Am I the only person with this problem? Or is this a theme flaw?
    05-21-08 09:52 AM
    Hey Zman, awesome theme!! I am lovin it so far!

One question however, not really specific to ur theme....

I like to create a folder to put all the apps in that do not blend with the theme icons. However, when i go into the folder, i cant view any icons. So i end up having to delete the folder, and keep the icons on the main screen, which i really hate.

Do you know why this happens?

Thanks!!
    E
    The same thing was happening to me, but when I rebooted my bb, that helped and now all of the icons I put in the folder show up.
    05-21-08 09:56 AM
    uh.oh I believe I just encountered my first flaw with this theme. I love everything about this theme, and I even think that the header brings a different style to the table than the "norm" themes. But ZMan, when i am in my options menu, I cannot access the about screen. When i "click" on about, nothing.. it just stays there. Am I the only person with this problem? Or is this a theme flaw?
    Try switching to a default theme. If you still can't access the about screen, did you by chance remove voice activated dialing? Removing that for some reason makes the about screen inaccessable. Not a big deal though. ALT + eace gives you the same info.
    05-21-08 10:29 AM
    Try switching to a default theme. If you still can't access the about screen, did you by chance remove voice activated dialing? Removing that for some reason makes the about screen inaccessable. Not a big deal though. ALT + eace gives you the same info.

That's exactly it....good work! Thanks, I did in fact delete my VAD applications. Have not accessed the about section since... I guess I'm using the shortcut from now on..hehe
    05-21-08 10:43 AM
    Rockin' with this new theme! It's great!

I am with Sprint and have the 8830, and I as well do not get the carrier info, but no biggie. Everyone that sees my 'Berry loves it too!

Great work Z-Man!!

Ken
    05-21-08 11:52 AM
    Quick question after installing the theme - what font most closely matches the default theme font? Right now it's not really matching at all. In other words when you go into SMS messages for example I want my font to be the same whether I'm scrolling the inbox or viewing the actual message. How can I do this?
    05-21-08 12:39 PM
    This is thread summary - for those of us who've actually sat here and read EVERY post

I do take all critiques seriously and I truly do value EVERYONE'S opinion - good or bad.

I'm truly blessed to be part of such an amazing group of individuals. The BB community is very welcoming to newbies and veterans alike. I have always looked here for guidance on any issue that has arisen from my BB.

This theme release goes down in my books as the most successful one to date. I hope there are many many more like it. I will continue to push the limits of BB theming as we all know it. I will continue to be as responsive and knowledgeable as I possibly can be. I consider everyone here family, and as such I will do my very best to provide the very best.

Thank you for all the support. I am looking into all of the issues provided in this thread. If all goes accordingly, I should be able to publish an update to fix all of these issues.

Thanks again to everyone for making this theme AWESOME!!!

Sincerely,
    Zach "The Z Man" Abernathy

PS - I did read through EVERYONE's post
    05-21-08 12:44 PM
    Great theme ZMan! Normally I only go for the free themes, but this one looked really nice, so I went ahead and forked over the dough (I know, I'm cheap...) and I'm glad I did! Along the same lines as most other people, the header is a bit too big for my taste. I think the carrier not showing up is a CDMA vs GSM thing. I have also noticed when creating a folder, I can not see what I am typing (black text on black highlighting). Aside from those few minor details, definitely the best theme I have ever seen!
    05-21-08 12:59 PM
    Anyone know what font most closely matches the iVista font?
    05-21-08 01:28 PM
    Anyone know what font most closely matches the iVista font?
    I would say that "clarity" is the closest standard font that would match.
    05-21-08 01:46 PM
    I just love this theme! I was using the GOOGLE theme and I couldn't find anything else that I liked until this came out! Great Job! As far as problems go I haven't had any. I also made a folder to put all my games in and it opens up with all the icons in it.
    05-21-08 02:40 PM
    I keep goin' back to my L Dimension L theme and iVista. I like this theme a lot, but I like the functionality of the L. Hopefully once the new OS comes out, something this good can be made for L format.
    05-21-08 08:28 PM
131 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD