06-24-08 08:29 AM
131 1234 ...
tools
    Here it is:

(thanks to Pete6)
    05-20-08 12:09 PM
    OK, I have never downloaded and/or tried to install a new theme but I am willing with this one. Can you download a trial version first and use it? If so, where?

Thanks,

Tony
    05-20-08 01:14 PM
    Awesome theme, I will be adding it tonight when I get home. I prefer .zip installs and Chaz thanks for the wallpaper that is a nice one to add.
    05-20-08 01:19 PM
    OK, I have never downloaded and/or tried to install a new theme but I am willing with this one. Can you download a trial version first and use it? If so, where?

Thanks,

Tony
    Thanks for the interest in the theme. If you need some good "test subjects" you can visit my website and from there you can find 16 free themes to test with.

somewhere between meaning and crap
    05-20-08 01:19 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the link.
    05-20-08 01:31 PM
    I like the theme a lot. Well done!

My real issues are two things:

The header is clean, but it is REALLY BIG and takes up a ton of room. I would love it if it was a touch smaller. I have to run my browser with the header off because it takes up so much room, then I don't see the alerts up there. It just seems too big.

The font in messages gets cut off on the bottom.... I wish it was not bold or a different font, as it is a little weird. I never like bold fonts so maybe that is just me.

Otherwise, really nice theme!
    05-20-08 01:32 PM
    Trying not to sound like a total donkey, but I see room for 6 apps on the home screen. Where are the rest of 'em? Does the BB button work the same in this theme as it does for the Zen theme?
    05-20-08 01:35 PM
    Hey, I love the theme; using it now. I really like the cool red wallpaper. Can you tell me how to change it? Thanks a ton!
    05-20-08 02:16 PM
    Trying not to sound like a total donkey, but I see room for 6 apps on the home screen. Where are the rest of 'em? Does the BB button work the same in this theme as it does for the Zen theme?
    Which button are you missing (if you look on the pictures)?
    05-20-08 02:20 PM
    I figured it out. Forgive me.
    05-20-08 02:22 PM
    Which button are you missing (if you look on the pictures)?
    I currently have the Zen theme running on my BB. The last image on the home screen is the BB symbol like the one that is to the left of the trackball. It says "applications" when you highlight it and takes you to another screen with all of your applications on it. I didn't see that button on the iVista theme and asked if it was there because it seems that judging by the pictures there is only room for 2 lines of 6 applications in the theme.

I wanted to know if your iVista theme works in a similar manner to the Zen theme in which I can press a button and get all of my applications.
    05-20-08 02:41 PM
    I currently have the Zen theme running on my BB. The last image on the home screen is the BB symbol like the one that is to the left of the trackball. It says "applications" when you highlight it and takes you to another screen with all of your applications on it. I didn't see that button on the iVista theme and asked if it was there because it seems that judging by the pictures there is only room for 2 lines of 6 applications in the theme.

I wanted to know if your iVista theme works in a similar manner to the Zen theme in which I can press a button and get all of my applications.
    This one is an Icon theme so by default it takes to you the second screen in Zen which is ALL of your programs. To sum up, this one shows all your programs by default.
    05-20-08 02:45 PM
    This one is an Icon theme so by default it takes to you the second screen in Zen which is ALL of your programs. To sum up, this one shows all your programs by default.
    :::light bulb goes off above head:::

Thanks zMan for the clarification! Great theme BTW!
    05-20-08 02:48 PM
    :::light bulb goes off above head:::

Thanks zMan for the clarification! Great theme BTW!
    Ha Ha ... no problem .. thanks for the support.
    05-20-08 02:49 PM
    Besides my comments above:

My real issues are two things:

The header is clean, but it is REALLY BIG and takes up a ton of room. I would love it if it was a touch smaller. I have to run my browser with the header off because it takes up so much room, then I don't see the alerts up there. It just seems too big.

The font in messages gets cut off on the bottom.... I wish it was not bold or a different font, as it is a little weird. I never like bold fonts so maybe that is just me.

I also was thinking the call screen, when a call comes in and when on one, could be a different shade than white. It's a little stark.

Just a thought. I have no ability to make these things at all and this theme is really nice.
    05-20-08 04:10 PM
    I'm a zilch when it comes to making themes myself, I wouldn't know where to begin. But I do know how to be a consumer with an opinion! So, here it goes. So far, I like ALMOST everything about this theme. I like the colors and the icon layout is nice. Come to think of it, the all around color scheme is great. What I don't like is the header. It says "Blackberry" and I don't need to be reminded of what device I'm using. No offense, I just wish I had that much needed space back on my screen. And one other thing (and this is really dissecting the theme but) when in the calendar, the "a" or "p" on the time overlaps with the week icons at the top right of the screen.

Again, I'm still happy I bought this theme. Perhaps Z can come up with a way to get rid of the header? That'd be sweet.
    05-20-08 04:28 PM
    I'm a zilch when it comes to making themes myself, I wouldn't know where to begin. But I do know how to be a consumer with an opinion! So, here it goes. So far, I like ALMOST everything about this theme. I like the colors and the icon layout is nice. Come to think of it, the all around color scheme is great. What I don't like is the header. It says "Blackberry" and I don't need to be reminded of what device I'm using. No offense, I just wish I had that much needed space back on my screen. And one other thing (and this is really dissecting the theme but) when in the calendar, the "a" or "p" on the time overlaps with the week icons at the top right of the screen.

Again, I'm still happy I bought this theme. Perhaps Z can come up with a way to get rid of the header? That'd be sweet.
    I totally agree!
    05-20-08 04:30 PM
    Nice looking theme Z. I'm sure a lot of people will buy it. I'd like to make a suggestion for future releases though. How difficult would it be to leave out any wallpapers? I know it goes with the theme, but some people end up running their own wallpaper anyway and by not including a wallpaper in the theme, you'd be saving some kb in space. Just a thought.
    05-20-08 04:33 PM
    This theme looks beautiful - are you planning to offer a trial? I already love the theme I'm using now, but if this theme is better I'd gladly pay the $7 for the privilege of using it.
    05-20-08 04:34 PM
    Does the network show only if you're on at&t? Or os 4.2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I downloaded mine this morn and i love it by mine does not show my carrier either.... & im with verizon... Great theme tho!
    05-20-08 04:50 PM
    This theme looks beautiful - are you planning to offer a trial? I already love the theme I'm using now, but if this theme is better I'd gladly pay the $7 for the privilege of using it.
    No trial for this version, sorry For future releases there will probably be a trial version.
    05-20-08 04:55 PM
    Nice looking theme Z. I'm sure a lot of people will buy it. I'd like to make a suggestion for future releases though. How difficult would it be to leave out any wallpapers? I know it goes with the theme, but some people end up running their own wallpaper anyway and by not including a wallpaper in the theme, you'd be saving some kb in space. Just a thought.
    It's not that hard to leave it out, but you said it yourself "it goes with the theme" and I ~personally~ think wallpaper selection makes a big difference in the overall appeal to any theme. I will take your suggestion into consideration for future themes.

Thanks for the support!
    05-20-08 04:57 PM
    Hey Zman, awesome theme!! I am lovin it so far!

One question however, not really specific to ur theme....

I like to create a folder to put all the apps in that do not blend with the theme icons. However, when i go into the folder, i cant view any icons. So i end up having to delete the folder, and keep the icons on the main screen, which i really hate.

Do you know why this happens?

Thanks!!
    E
    05-20-08 05:41 PM
    Hey Zman, awesome theme!! I am lovin it so far!

One question however, not really specific to ur theme....

I like to create a folder to put all the apps in that do not blend with the theme icons. However, when i go into the folder, i cant view any icons. So i end up having to delete the folder, and keep the icons on the main screen, which i really hate.

Do you know why this happens?

Thanks!!
    E
    That is a fantastic question that I - The Z Man - have no answer to.

Does anyone have an answer to why this could be happening???

I have a question, how do you create a folder to put all of the icons in like you say? (I have a Pearl BTW if you hadn't noticed )
    05-20-08 05:45 PM
    That is a fantastic question that I - The Z Man - have no answer to.

Does anyone have an answer to why this could be happening???

I have a question, how do you create a folder to put all of the icons in like you say? (I have a Pearl BTW if you hadn't noticed )
    Its happening to me too. No clue why, but I decided to just keep my top 3rd party apps on the top and second row, and the preset icons on the bottom row.

To add a folder? menu button > add folder. Then just move whatever in there.
    05-20-08 05:49 PM
131 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD