Hola

I've been trying to play around with different themes for my BB9000 lately. I download them, and my phone say they're installed. They show up in my applications list. But they are noooowhere to be found in the themes menu.

Am I missing something completely simple? Any help I can get would be much appreciated!
    06-29-10 02:14 PM
    You have to make sure the theme is for your OS. 5.0 themes will not work if you are running 4.6 and Vice Versa.
    06-29-10 02:25 PM
    or you want to make sure that they are for your 9000 and not for another model. my co worker had the same problem until I reminded her of that. And when in doubt a battery pull.
    06-29-10 02:43 PM
    Make sure all permissions are set to allow. You can edit permissions in applications. Click on the theme and select edit permissions. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 03:14 PM
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I went to check my OS, to make sure it was 5.0 like i thought it was, and the blackberry desktop thing says it's 4.6.

I went and did the update stuff from the blackberry website and it just runs me around in circles.

My brain shuts off after work and now I'm confused lol
    06-29-10 05:22 PM
    The Desktop Manager is not where you need to check. On your Bold go to Options, About.

If themes are not showing up you are installing themes for the wrong OS or the wrong model.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD