Black Diamond Zen Theme

Download at GemBlock.com

More Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by Artem; 09-15-08 at 01:35 AM.
    11-23-07 09:01 PM
    Nice...real nice!!! Thanks for making it free!
    11-24-07 11:59 AM
    OMG, I MAY just be able to give up my TIM zen for this, I LOVE dark themes keep em coming Artem, this one is going up at Videos4bb as well..link to your site of course

PS: Can we get a Curve version bro?
    11-24-07 02:10 PM
    OMG, I MAY just be able to give up my TIM zen for this, I LOVE dark themes keep em coming Artem, this one is going up at Videos4bb as well..link to your site of course

PS: Can we get a Curve version bro?
    Possibly

If I get a couple of more requests, then it will be official.

By the way Blaze, I've noticed you're running the Joomla CMS system. Are you familiar with how to customize templates, layouts, and modules?

I'm making another site and I think I will try out joomla, but I need some help with it as I've never used it before.
    Last edited by Artem; 11-24-07 at 05:30 PM.
    11-24-07 05:26 PM
    Ya, joomla is a hot system to work with, takes a bit of getting used too, but in the end it works out awesome, once you get you "base" set up email me, we'll hook up....we can work on it together to get it the way you want...I have no problem in helping you out there if you want...i've set up quite a few joomla's in my days HERE is an example of another site I worked on, it's based off the same theme as mine just some custom options in place...lemme know.
    11-24-07 05:41 PM
    Ya, joomla is a hot system to work with, takes a bit of getting used too, but in the end it works out awesome, once you get you "base" set up email me, we'll hook up....we can work on it together to get it the way you want...I have no problem in helping you out there if you want...i've set up quite a few joomla's in my days HERE is an example of another site I worked on, it's based off the same theme as mine just some custom options in place...lemme know.
    Awesome,

Do you mind PMing me your email address?

Do you have MSN Messenger by any chance? If you did... that would be better x3...

Let me know,

Thanks!
    11-25-07 10:53 PM
    pics would be nice of the theme

e
    04-29-08 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD