11-07-08 03:55 PM
36 12
tools
    WAGTAIL YOU CLEARLY MISSED MYPOINT i DID NOT REQUEST A THREAD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I SAID AND STILL STAND BY IT THAT WHEN THE PHILLES WON THE THEME WAS THERE IN SECONDS----YET BARACK WINS THE PRESIDENCY (HISTORIC) AND NOTHING-----THAT TO ME WAS AND STILL IS INTERESTING. TRY COMPREHENDING WHAT i MEAN BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ME AGAIN.
    You are without a doubt a crackberry abuser. chill out. Someone posted you a link. You could have done the legwork yourself and maybe just maybe it is historic to you but not everyone in the world....
    Last edited by wagtails; 11-06-08 at 05:03 PM.
    11-06-08 03:32 PM
    Politics might not be baseball, but isn't the president the most popular/known celebrity anyway?

Jk of course, but it is true! People need to lighten up a little over the whole Obama thing.
    11-06-08 04:28 PM
    Could have been worse...

Could have been a WOMAN

Yes I am joking!
    11-06-08 08:13 PM
    I would have wished it were Mrs. Clinton. It is still a mans world and to see a woman become our commander in chief really would be historic.
    11-06-08 10:26 PM
    Here's the point of the thread. Sports will always be more popular than most anything, I figured everyone knew that. Most men and women too, live and breath sports, its a known fact. You ever walked into a kids bedroom and seen a president's poster hanging on the wall? Did any of you ever have a president's poster in your room? Or walk around with a T-shirt of the same nature?

I mean sure the presidency thing is popular now but it will die down after a while just like it's always has. Sports will not on the other hand. It will for the most part always be popular for the majority of people.

Some say it's historic? I guess some may see it that way, but I don't. I don't see race when I see people. I don't see black, white, red, etc... I'm sorry but that's not my life's focus. Its kind of racist to say that this election is historic because the winner is black. We're supposed to see one race, the human race. We shouldn't separate ourselves from each other. He is the president of the "United States", not the president of the black race. United means not just the States, but the people that reside in those states. All the people as "One".

People need to just let go. Take it easy. Be nice to your fellow man and woman and they will do the same to you. Sitting around thinking that people should make a president elect theme instead of a sports theme for a cell phone is not pushing forward my friends.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 07:24 AM
    Nicely put. I fully agree. It will be historic if he can turn this country around and get me 99 cent gas again LOL , and you are right about the sports issue. You nailed it right on the head. I have to go now and take down my Bill Clinton poster from off my wall but you all have a wonderful day!
    11-07-08 11:33 AM
    Hey 'envied'....did you see the theme created by StevenInSTL?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/pim...xx-88xx-91254/

He makes great themes, his site is Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!
    11-07-08 12:50 PM

No, I did not it is very nice and thanks for sharing!!!!
    11-07-08 01:02 PM

Now I see whats going on... sorry it took me a few posts lamonicaj. If you don't like what I post then don't read it and don't respond. I think someone else has already mentioned that about posts... I don't like being attacked for a simple post.
    Last edited by wagtails; 11-07-08 at 01:39 PM.
    11-07-08 01:36 PM
    Here's the point of the thread. Sports will always be more popular than most anything....m
    I mean sure the presidency thing is popular now but it will die down after a while just like it's always has. .....Some say it's historic? I guess some may see it that way, but I don't. I don't see race when I see people. .....Its kind of racist to say that this election is historic because the winner is black. We're supposed to see one race, the human race. ....People need to just let go. Take it easy. Be nice to your fellow man and woman and they will do the same to you. Sitting around thinking that people should make a president elect theme instead of a sports theme for a cell phone is not pushing forward my friends.
    That may be one of the most eloquent, well-presented and just downright inciteful social commentaries I have heard or read this entire election season. Beutifully expressed. Thank you. The thoughts are not original - but they were expressed so non-judgementally and impartially with zero sarcasm. I find it so difficult to express myself without belittling those who disagree with me or by resorting to sarcasm. You did an excellent job of expressing what I was feeling - so a wholehearted "amen" to your post.

11-07-08 01:42 PM
    That may be one of the most eloquent, well-presented and just downright inciteful social commentaries I have heard or read this entire election season. Beutifully expressed. Thank you. The thoughts are not original - but they were expressed so non-judgementally and impartially with zero sarcasm. I find it so difficult to express myself without belittling those who disagree with me or by resorting to sarcasm. You did an excellent job of expressing what I was feeling - so a wholehearted "amen" to your post.

Well thank you. Just something that came to mind early this morning while walking my dog and surfing the net on my berry.
    11-07-08 03:55 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD