11-07-08 02:55 PM
36 12
tools
    When The World SERIES Was Over There Were Themes Posted Within The Second Of The Phillies----where Are The Barack Presidential Themes?
    Last edited by envied; 11-04-08 at 10:42 PM.
    11-04-08 10:22 PM
    I just saw one here on CB some place .. Pop a search and you'll find some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 10:41 PM
    I just saw one here on CB some place .. Pop a search and you'll find some.

NO you saw a request for one! Trust me there is not a PRESIDENTIAL one!!!!
    11-04-08 10:42 PM
    We shall see if there are any made!!!!
    11-04-08 11:03 PM
    im sure there will be one popped out
    11-05-08 01:53 AM
    do we really need any presidential theme? If so where are the JFK themes? The Ronald Reagan Themes? Politics are not like sports teams.
    11-05-08 07:06 AM
    do we really need any presidential theme? If so where are the JFK themes? The Ronald Reagan Themes? Politics are not like sports teams.
    I'm pretty sure if you asked, someone would gladly make one for you!!! Politics not being like a sports team is obvious, however, someone's right to have the kind of theme they want, be it, our new 44th president, or the Philly's is their right!!!

BTW
    Here's a Ronald Regan Theme
    By Request: Ronald Reagan Zen 8300/8800 - BlueRoomSolution
    11-05-08 07:15 AM
    NO you saw a request for one! Trust me there is not a PRESIDENTIAL one!!!!

There is one on the board...you have to have patience...the person was trying to help
    11-05-08 08:28 AM
    TE=Shellbell67;920584]There is one on the board...you have to have patience...the person was trying to help[/QUOTE]

Ther is not one on the board if so please provide the link. The point of this post was no patience was required when the phillies won. It was immerdiate now with the history being made last night be patient. Please!!!!!!

11-05-08 08:59 AM
    TE=Shellbell67;920584]There is one on the board...you have to have patience...the person was trying to help
    Ther is not one on the board if so please provide the link. The point of this post was no patience was required when the phillies won. It was immerdiate now with the history being made last night be patient. Please!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Make one yourself if you really need one. You have taken this too far and it does not belong on this board. I really liked Sanford and Sons but I don't see a theme for that I also like All in the Family but I don't see a theme for that either. Those two were history makers for there time... where are the themes???? Why don't you just say what you really want to say?????
    11-05-08 11:25 AM
    11-05-08 11:30 AM
    geez make one yourself, or request one
    this isnt a wish board where you'll get what you want automatically
    11-05-08 11:51 AM
    OH MY!!! There is actually someone who did the work for you and found the themes that you were complaining about.

Where is my Sanford and Sons and All in The Family Themes!!!!
    11-05-08 12:01 PM
    OH MY!!! There is actually someone who did the work for you and found the themes that you were complaining about.

Where is my Sanford and Sons and All in The Family Themes!!!!
    now you've gone too far
    11-05-08 01:20 PM
    How about Family Ties???
    11-05-08 03:46 PM
    do you think that theme would be taxed?
    11-05-08 03:53 PM
    For every taste:
    Cool BlackBerry Themes
    Last edited by jnieves; 11-05-08 at 05:23 PM. Reason: link
    11-05-08 04:30 PM

Make one yourself if you really need one. You have taken this too far and it does not belong on this board. I really liked Sanford and Sons but I don't see a theme for that I also like All in the Family but I don't see a theme for that either. Those two were history makers for there time... where are the themes???? Why don't you just say what you really want to say?????[/QUOTE]

WAGTAIL YOU CLEARLY MISSED MYPOINT i DID NOT REQUEST A THREAD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I SAID AND STILL STAND BY IT THAT WHEN THE PHILLES WON THE THEME WAS THERE IN SECONDS----YET BARACK WINS THE PRESIDENCY (HISTORIC) AND NOTHING-----THAT TO ME WAS AND STILL IS INTERESTING. TRY COMPREHENDING WHAT i MEAN BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ME AGAIN.

THANKS CHRISSY FOR TRYING TO BE HELPFUL---i WAS REFERRING TO A PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA THEME---NOT ONE OF HIM RUNNING AND THE FIRST LINK YOU POSTED WAS NOT A THEME BUT A REQUEST FOR A THEME. REFER ABOVE TO THE INTENT OF THIS POST!
    11-05-08 05:00 PM
    So, envied, please quit being elusive and vague. What is interesting about this? I find a lot of things interesting, most people don't give a **** what I find interesting.

Do you mean to imply some sort of right-wing conspiracy? Is crackberry anti-obama? Are Obama supporters too lazy to make a theme? Are obama supporters too tied up with celebrating his victory to concern themselves with developing themes?

Are Phillies fans Repiublicans?

I mean really - this "it's really interesting" wink, wink, nod, nod BS is getting annoying. What is so damn interesting about it?

State your opinion with some conviction. Make a point or shut up.
    11-05-08 05:07 PM

And therein, folks, lies the problem.
    11-05-08 05:14 PM
    It's a vast right wing racist plot.

Cripes.
    thank you - That's exactly what I'm talking about. What the heck is the OP talking about. So the h77l what - a theme was ready to go the moment Phillies won. Waaaaaaa!!! (that was the sound of a crying baby) What can I say. I'm politically neutral and don't give a woop about Obama or McCain. All I can figure is that Phillies fans are either..

a) more technologically savvy than Obama supporters and able to develop a theme faster

or

b) Obama supporters used all of their creativity and imagination running the campaign and have nothing left over after the election.

Either way - how embarassing for someone to have their "historic" life-altering event less celebrated than a baseball game. (tone was sarcasm - don't get all twisted)
    11-05-08 05:18 PM
    I choose "A"...else we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

Historic indeed....all preceeding Presidents have been at least 50% white. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)
    11-05-08 05:24 PM
    I choose "A"...else we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

Historic indeed....all preceeding Presidents have been at least 50% white. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)
    that was awesome... thanks for the smile. boy, if that don't fire up the libs - nothin' will.
    11-05-08 05:27 PM
    that was awesome... thanks for the smile. boy, if that don't fire up the libs - nothin' will.
    I'm feeling a little feisty today
    11-05-08 05:31 PM
    I'm feeling a little feisty today
    wonder why?

This sorta of reminds me of something funny. I went to my local Goodwill or salvation army (I forget) - there were a BUNCH of t-shirts (I mean BOXES) that had "Tampa Bay Rays - world series champions" printed on them. I asked someone at the store what the story was. They said they boxes were just dropped off overnight. they don't know where the shirts came from. However, the shirts are brand new and nothing's wrong with them (other than the fact that Tampa Bay didn't win). I guess someone in the t-shirt printing biz just wanted to cover all of their bases so they printed up shirts for both eventual outcomes. When Philly won - they tossed out the losing team's shirts. i got a few of them and used them as rags to clean the car.

My point is - I guess Obama supporters were either not very optomistic or didn't want all of that work to end up in a box at the salvation army. Either that or useless themes make lousy rags.
    11-05-08 05:45 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD