Can someone please do me a quick favor? (I'd be VERY appreciative.) I don't have any editting software, but can someone please edit the attached file for me (just changing the two colors in it)... I'd like the black area to be navy blue and the white area to be a light shade of gray.

Thanks a TON in advance.
    06-14-08 08:17 PM
    How about this?
    06-14-08 08:45 PM
    How about this?
    They gray part is perfect, but you can match this shade of blue? (attached...)
    06-14-08 09:00 PM
    Matched to perfection!
    06-14-08 09:04 PM
    Matched to perfection!
    LOL...Pearlyrob....that was really good! How'd you do that? I was waiting for your next post to see if you would be able to match it. Guess I have too much time on my hands!!! Good job.
    06-14-08 09:06 PM
    Matched to perfection!
    you are awesome! thanks so much rob!
    06-14-08 09:06 PM
    no problem, I just used photoshop, selected the color with the color choosing tool from the sample he sent and fillled in the colors with the ones he choose, very easy! Glad its perfect, and glad I could help ( and keep some entertained! lol ;P) let me know if you ever need help, as long as its not too in depth, I'm sure I can help!
    06-14-08 09:08 PM
    no problem, I just used photoshop, selected the color with the color choosing tool from the sample he sent and fillled in the colors with the ones he choose, very easy! Glad its perfect, and glad I could help ( and keep some entertained! lol ;P) let me know if you ever need help, as long as its not too in depth, I'm sure I can help!
    Photoshop is Adobe? Is that the one you have to buy?
    06-14-08 09:10 PM
    yes, thats correct, adobe photoshop, they now have photoshop CS3 which is in the range of 600 dollars i believe, I have an old version, but adobe photoshop elements is much cheaper, aound 80-100$ and does the job great if you need it for basic photo editing and such!

Rob
    06-14-08 09:16 PM
    absolutely! you just made my day with my new wallpaper
    06-14-08 09:16 PM
    Thank you, I appreciate it..glad I could help make someones day!
    06-14-08 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD