Anyone know of any good free sites to download icons to create themes? Thanks in advance!
    07-19-08 11:39 AM
    You can check:

themes4bb.com
    blueroomsolution.com

both of those sites have great free icons...
    07-19-08 01:44 PM
    ill be posting alot of my icons on my site soon. its a large amount. i dont know when ill be doing it, but you just gotta keep checking. they are all sized for building themes, saving anyone the trouble of doing that.
    07-19-08 02:29 PM
    ill be posting alot of my icons on my site soon. its a large amount. i dont know when ill be doing it, but you just gotta keep checking. they are all sized for building themes, saving anyone the trouble of doing that.
    Thanks a lot man. I spend the better part of the morning hunting and searching for different themes. I just finished my first theme and currently using it to tweak here and there. Quick question?! Is there anyway to import different fonts into the theme builder. The ones I am using are just not clear enough for me. Thanks
    07-19-08 02:39 PM
    Thanks much!
    07-19-08 03:52 PM
    I don't know if this site will be of use to anyone, I'm kinda feeling my way about theme building! It is free for non-commercial use [copyright n' all that] and most are in various sizes for download.
    Icon Archive - 19,200+ free icons, buddy icons, xp icons, vista icons, desktop icons, aim icons
    Thanks orangetx for the downloads!
    Last edited by kitcat72; 08-19-08 at 08:54 AM.
    08-19-08 08:47 AM
    Deviantart.com is one of the best places to get icons. They have tons of some of the very best icons. Some very good artists/designers over there for sure.

deviantART: where ART meets application!

Also useful for the theme backgrounds as well.

Edit: I think there are a few Blackberry themes posted on there as well.
    08-19-08 09:18 AM
    Deviantart.com is one of the best places to get icons. They have tons of some of the very best icons. Some very good artists/designers over there for sure.

deviantART: where ART meets application!

Also useful for the theme backgrounds as well.

Edit: I think there are a few Blackberry themes posted on there as well.

Hit the nail on the head, Devianart is the Bomb...the only issue with icons that becomes frutrating at times is resizing them to fit into usage for Plazmic.
    08-19-08 10:04 AM
    Hit the nail on the head, Devianart is the Bomb...the only issue with icons that becomes frutrating at times is resizing them to fit into usage for Plazmic.
    There is a least one artist from DevianART that also posts on the above link, in at least 3 sizes for some of them [I don't know if the he does this on DeviantART website]
    08-19-08 11:53 AM
    There is a least one artist from DevianART that also posts on the above link, in at least 3 sizes for some of them [I don't know if the he does this on DeviantART website]
    I have seen a lot of icons posted on DA that come in lots of different sizes. You can spend weeks looking there. lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 01:15 PM
    WINCUSTOMIZE is the great site!
    08-19-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD