I've read that if you have one of these you need to use keypad shortcuts to get into your apps.

If you are on the homescreen and push the BB menu button, will that not take you to the screen with all the icons on it ?

I'm asking because I don't know the neccesary shortcuts if I use a iconless homescreen...yet I hate having icons on my homescreen
    12-14-08 07:18 PM
    That's right. If you are on the homescreen push the menu button and it will take you to the icon page. I hate icons om my homescreen, too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 07:24 PM
    Awesome , thanks Cain

p.s...... first ya help me with the Otterbox question... now this . I'm gonna put in a good work with Santa and hopefully he treats you well this year
    12-14-08 07:28 PM
    Thanks, yankez. I'm really getting tired of getting coal in my stocking. . Have you found a good blank screen theme, yet?

12-14-08 07:30 PM
    Thanks, yankez. I'm really getting tired of getting coal in my stocking. . Have you found a good blank screen theme, yet?

LOL..... but if I'm not mistaken theoretically diamonds can originate from coal..so if you take one of those pieces of coal and starting chipping at it carefully.....

And no on finding a good blank screen yet . Gonna google it and see what's out there...unless you know somewhere that has them for the 8130
    12-14-08 07:38 PM
    Hmm....I hadn't thought of that. Lol. I use the basic one with the original icons. There are a lot fancier ones out there. This is the one I use

Custom Theme Blank Home Screen Theme - Pimp My Berry!

12-14-08 07:43 PM
    Oh, I forgot. If you use this one you will have to register on Pimp My Berry. They have a lot of cool themes to check out. You might find one you like better

12-14-08 07:47 PM
    Thanks muchly for the link

Already a member at pimp.... but just so I can see the themes .

My loyalty / addiction is to Crackberry
    12-14-08 07:49 PM
    When I had my Pearl I used Hidden Sexrets. It can be found on Pinstacker.net. It's vert good and nice and the icons go well with the theme.

12-14-08 07:51 PM
    Your welcome. Yeah. Crackberry is in a whole different league. Happy theme hunting

12-14-08 07:52 PM
    I've read that if you have one of these you need to use keypad shortcuts to get into your apps.

If you are on the homescreen and push the BB menu button, will that not take you to the screen with all the icons on it ?

I'm asking because I don't know the neccesary shortcuts if I use a iconless homescreen...yet I hate having icons on my homescreen
    If you want a blank homescreen but want your icons too this is the best theme ever. I have it right now and it is great. Check out his video of it too.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/elv...xx-88xx-91008/
    Last edited by JD_Berry; 12-14-08 at 07:57 PM. Reason: added link
    12-14-08 07:55 PM
    When I had my Pearl I used Hidden Sexrets. It can be found on Pinstacker.net. It's vert good and nice and the icons go well with the theme.

Thanks for the heads up , Sam . I'll check it out

Your welcome. Yeah. Crackberry is in a whole different league. Happy theme hunting

Thanks Cain . I'll let you know what I come up with
    12-14-08 07:56 PM
    The Hidden Secrets theme can be found at All Things Berry - ... custom themes & wallpapers for your blackberry. I used it some time ago, pretty neat!

GO RED SOX!!

12-14-08 07:59 PM

GO RED SOX!!
    [/I]

LOLOL...Too funny .

You and I will connect here come baseball season...that's a given
    12-14-08 08:05 PM
    i definitely prefer blank themes!!

besides the links already posted here, these are the other ones i know about:

81xx WoodWorks 7 Flavors - PinStack.com Forums

Custom Theme Vista! 5 Variations - Pimp My Berry!

Custom Theme iSunset TodayPlus, Bottom, and Blank - Pimp My Berry!
    Last edited by BlackPearl890; 12-15-08 at 10:47 AM.
    12-15-08 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD