07-13-08 11:26 PM
51 123
tools
    The L theme is the only one I use also, although the
    one posted by Miss CEO looks much more useful.
    07-12-08 10:28 PM
    Tried all the ones that came standard on My pearl and downloaded a few more - went right back to the L theme. It works best for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 10:33 PM
    AG, I've tried others and have always reverted back to L. As of tonight, I downloaded a Today Plus Bottom Dock (what Miss Ceo has pictured) and I love it. I love the fact that the dock icons are not locked.
    07-12-08 10:35 PM
    I like the L theme too. I prefer today plus-especially the one with the icons at the bottom.

Cool theme! Can I get a link?
    07-12-08 10:57 PM
    Here's the link to a Today+ Bottom Dock (Spiderman) for your phone model. You may have to register to download. In the theme, the dock bounces. Pretty cool.

The theme designer is Gary so you might want to check out all his other stuff. He's very good.
    07-12-08 11:17 PM
    Definitely gonna have to give that bottom dock
    theme a look at. Thanks for the link Lex
    07-12-08 11:22 PM
    Kronk,

Where did you get the Ironman picture?

07-12-08 11:24 PM
    I like the L theme too. I prefer today plus-especially the one with the icons at the bottom.
    I really like this theme!! Thanks a lot!
    07-13-08 12:15 AM
    Cool theme! Can I get a link?
    I've like the link too. Thanks.
    07-13-08 12:33 AM
    Kronk,

Where did you get the Ironman picture?

Only one I could find...
    07-13-08 12:36 AM
    Does anyone have a link for the unofficial L theme? One where the APPLICATION icon isn't in the bottom left corner? I lost is when my phone kinda bricked and I miss it!!!

07-13-08 02:40 AM
    The BB 9000 L Theme is definitely the best. Love the red color and the animated bold icons.

great stuff!
    07-13-08 09:55 AM
    Can someone pleez PM me with the link or file :-) for the Precision L theme? It looks SOOOO hot!
    07-13-08 12:01 PM
    L is on my Berry all time...
    07-13-08 12:12 PM
    Does anyone have a link for the unofficial L theme? One where the APPLICATION icon isn't in the bottom left corner? I lost is when my phone kinda bricked and I miss it!!!

Well if you had it before bricking, do you at least remember what the name of it was. Maybe someone will actually have it.
    07-13-08 12:19 PM
    The BB 9000 L Theme is definitely the best. Love the red color and the animated bold icons.

great stuff!
    Is this a free theme, or one you have to buy?
    07-13-08 01:47 PM
    I actually prefer Bottom Zen themes

I can deal with side zen and some L themes... but the other styles make my home screen seem cluttered and messy
    I agree, bottom zen is my fave.
    07-13-08 02:09 PM
    Can someone post me link to this theme for Curve?
    07-13-08 02:13 PM
    Here's the link to a Today+ Bottom Dock (Spiderman) for your phone model. You may have to register to download. In the theme, the dock bounces. Pretty cool.

The theme designer is Gary so you might want to check out all his other stuff. He's very good.
    Thanks for posting this link. I saw this screen shot on a forum somewhere else and pmd the guy who posted it. He emailed me the link, so I didn't know who created it originally. Soooo, thanks Gary!!! haha. Anyone else who'd like it, you can PM me with you email address and I'll forward it to you.
    07-13-08 05:29 PM
    Precision L with animations, sure a good combination!
    07-13-08 05:32 PM
    Woo, this looks nice! Today with bottom Zen.
    07-13-08 05:34 PM
    Thanks for posting this link. I saw this screen shot on a forum somewhere else and pmd the guy who posted it. He emailed me the link, so I didn't know who created it originally. Soooo, thanks Gary!!! haha. Anyone else who'd like it, you can PM me with you email address and I'll forward it to you.
    The reason I only posted the link is because some developers who make themes are having issues with their themes popping up on different sites without any credit being given to them.

They have asked if you want the theme bad enough, sign up and download to your hearts content.
    07-13-08 05:49 PM

Thanks for posting
    07-13-08 06:22 PM
    The reason I only posted the link is because some developers who make themes are having issues with their themes popping up on different sites without any credit being given to them.

They have asked if you want the theme bad enough, sign up and download to your hearts content.
    Yeah....that's why I just thanked you (and him). I develop themes too so I understand. He's got his credit, and the site is linked. So all is good. Definitely wasn't trying to take (or take away) credit from anyone. Hence my explanation***disclaimer:if you like the today+ theme follow the link posted by ScandaleX and d/l to support the developer*** better?
    Last edited by xoxMiss CEOxox; 07-13-08 at 08:04 PM.
    07-13-08 07:59 PM
    Not true. You can safely remove any BB Dimension theme you are not currently using. The only caveat is that most custom themes use these as a base, so if you are loading a custom Zen theme you also need to have the BB Dimension Zen theme installed.

That said the L Dimension theme (not to be confused with the BB Dimension L) uses the BB Dimension Zen theme as a base. The difference between the two L themes is the L Dimension does not have the Applications icon locked in the corner spot, whereas the BB Dimension L does.

BB Dimension L comes installed on OS 4.5. To get the L Dimension theme you need to find the download link and install it via Desktop Manager.

So yeah, I'm an avid user of the L theme.
    Kronk, sorry to bother, where can I find your L theme, the one that does not lock the options icon on the corrner ??? There is no point in having the icon present whotsoever when you have a button that takes you there directly.
    07-13-08 10:27 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD