07-13-08 11:26 PM
51 123
tools
    So I went through about 10 different themes, lol. I downloaded the new Zen Precision, and I really like the look of it. I tried the Today Plus theme, but the best one IMO is the L theme.

Anyone else prefer the L over the others?
    07-09-08 05:32 PM
    I've been using the L theme for a while now! Its by far the best!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 05:35 PM
    I actually prefer Bottom Zen themes

I can deal with side zen and some L themes... but the other styles make my home screen seem cluttered and messy
    07-09-08 05:35 PM
    I always use the L theme. Btw does anyone know how much space on a BB does each theme take? I've never deleted mine but if they free a considerable amount then I just might.

07-09-08 05:41 PM
    I loved the Dimension L and accidentally deleted it w MemMax. So sad.

07-09-08 05:43 PM
    The eVeek Precision doesn't work well on my 8320 w/ OS 4.5 so I tried the Dimension L, which I learned to love, it's awesome!
    07-09-08 06:17 PM
    I loved the Dimension L and accidentally deleted it w MemMax. So sad.

BerryMom, I could send it to you.

"L" theme is the only one I use on a consistent basis. I've tried others and always go back to "L"."
    07-09-08 06:20 PM
    You can delete your carrier theme, but the factory themes are tied into the OS and will cause your Berry to not function properly...
    07-09-08 06:22 PM
    I love the U theme, But I have seen one better, The U theme, think a mothy made it, I just wasn't loving the price

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/u-theme-update-43886/
    07-09-08 06:32 PM
    L theme...good choice.
    07-09-08 06:39 PM
    L theme for me, but I would love to try the U theme...does anyone have a theme link that works?

07-10-08 02:29 PM
    The eVeek Precision doesn't work well on my 8320 w/ OS 4.5 so I tried the Dimension L, which I learned to love, it's awesome!
    Have you tried reinstalling it? I'm running the latest 4.5 beta (thanks bmcclure) and it works perfectly fine. Even the voice mail indicator works.
    07-10-08 03:25 PM
    I must concur i didnt see what all the hype was until I put a helicopter shot of Atlantic City as my background.
    07-10-08 03:26 PM
    L theme is the best I have found so far. I wish I could get Plazmic working on my comp to do some fiddling; I am trying to see what I can do with customizing a Today theme.

Until then, L theme it is. Lets me have a cool custom background and be able to see it, while having access to 10 apps. Cool.
    07-10-08 03:39 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling it? I'm running the latest 4.5 beta (thanks bmcclure) and it works perfectly fine. Even the voice mail indicator works.
    Yep, I tried twice... I got a display bug with the wifi icon and the carrier name, and some icons were exactly the same : BT setup, connections, wifi setup had the settings icon (I'm running 4.5.0.46)

Anyway, I like to change the way it looks and I found the wallpaper which suits my BB the best
    07-10-08 03:55 PM
    Could you please post the download link? Thanks.

07-10-08 04:33 PM
    You can delete your carrier theme, but the factory themes are tied into the OS and will cause your Berry to not function properly...
    Not true. You can safely remove any BB Dimension theme you are not currently using. The only caveat is that most custom themes use these as a base, so if you are loading a custom Zen theme you also need to have the BB Dimension Zen theme installed.

That said the L Dimension theme (not to be confused with the BB Dimension L) uses the BB Dimension Zen theme as a base. The difference between the two L themes is the L Dimension does not have the Applications icon locked in the corner spot, whereas the BB Dimension L does.

BB Dimension L comes installed on OS 4.5. To get the L Dimension theme you need to find the download link and install it via Desktop Manager.

So yeah, I'm an avid user of the L theme.
    07-10-08 04:46 PM
    it's my favorite too! 4 icons on my first page was never enough and the L theme is just right!
    07-10-08 04:56 PM
    And just for S&Gs, here's what my L looks like:

07-10-08 04:58 PM
    Not true. You can safely remove any BB Dimension theme you are not currently using. The only caveat is that most custom themes use these as a base, so if you are loading a custom Zen theme you also need to have the BB Dimension Zen theme installed.

That said the L Dimension theme (not to be confused with the BB Dimension L) uses the BB Dimension Zen theme as a base. The difference between the two L themes is the L Dimension does not have the Applications icon locked in the corner spot, whereas the BB Dimension L does.

BB Dimension L comes installed on OS 4.5. To get the L Dimension theme you need to find the download link and install it via Desktop Manager.

So yeah, I'm an avid user of the L theme.
    Kronk, I had no idea there were 2 types of L themes! So any OS lower than 4.5 cannot use BB Dimension L?
    07-10-08 05:50 PM
    I use the BB dimension L theme, I like not having so many icons on the screen.
    07-10-08 06:12 PM
    Kronk, I had no idea there were 2 types of L themes! So any OS lower than 4.5 cannot use BB Dimension L?
    I guess if you download the .cod and install it via DM it would work on a older OS version, though I've never tried that.

Like I said though, I think the L Dimension is a better theme because the annoying Applications icon is not locked in the corner. They are identical in every other respect.
    07-11-08 02:48 AM
    I like the L theme too. I prefer today plus-especially the one with the icons at the bottom.
    07-12-08 03:52 PM
    Do you have a link to the today theme above? That would be much better then just a bottom dock om using now!

07-12-08 04:21 PM
    Do you have a link to the today theme above? That would be much better then just a bottom dock om using now!

Check your PM
    07-12-08 09:52 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD