Like the OSX set found in bPhone, or similar?

I just want a clean set of icons to work with and am not proficient in making them myself. Looking for a size that work on the 8330, but I can resize if necessary down to 48x36.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    06-17-09 11:02 PM
    Try doing a google search for 'icon sets'
    06-18-09 03:14 PM
    I've trying to find icons sets for a few weeks now and nobody on this site is willing to help out at all when it comes to theme creation. It's pretty sad. Like were taking money out of their pockets or something.
    06-20-09 03:39 PM
    I would search around on devient art, themes4bb, and of course, google. Last time I was looking around for icons I spotted quite a few iPhone icon sets, including some that were already sized 48x36, but I can't remember where. If your looking for something different check the Open Bold link in my sig. I have a KDE icon set posted there. If you want some help getting the sized for you curve PM me, I'm willing to share what little I know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 03:48 PM
    I would search around on devient art, themes4bb, and of course, google. Last time I was looking around for icons I spotted quite a few iPhone icon sets, including some that were already sized 48x36, but I can't remember where. If your looking for something different check the Open Bold link in my sig. I have a KDE icon set posted there. If you want some help getting the sized for you curve PM me, I'm willing to share what little I know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Many thanks for the tips. Do you know the icon size for the Storm? Thanks.
    06-22-09 09:20 AM
    The default icons size for Storm themes is 73 x 73 pixels.

Tim
    06-23-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD