so i just downloaded theme builder 4.6 i believe, i made a sweet Twilight theme for my blackberry pearl 8130 but it wont let me export the theme to my pearl it says"no additional applications designed for your device were found" anyone familiar with theme builder?? any help???
    01-02-09 02:38 AM
    What OS are you running on your phone?
    01-02-09 10:43 AM
    so i just downloaded theme builder 4.6 i believe, i made a sweet Twilight theme for my blackberry pearl 8130 but it wont let me export the theme to my pearl it says"no additional applications designed for your device were found" anyone familiar with theme builder?? any help???
    Go to your providers website and download and install the newest handheld software for your Pearl and newest desktop manager
    01-02-09 03:25 PM
    You may also need to modify your Plazmic Theme Builder program for your OS, there is a great thread started by StevenInSTL explaining the process. I hope this helps, if you have more questions please ask, there are alot of good people here to help out.

Tim

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/mod...4-2-2-a-54023/
    01-02-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD