I'm a theme maniac and love finding different and fun themes. However, the problem is that alot of them - the fonts are so darn small, I have a hard time reading them. i've probably spent close to $70 on different themes over the last year and this is a reoccuring problem. It kind of stinks because you can't really tell until you purchase them. So I've spent alot of money on nothing unfortunately, because if I have a hard time reading it, I don't continue using it for too long. Is there any themes that have a larger font or an option to switch to a larger font? I know switching in the options only changes the actual emails or browsing things. Not the theme fonts. Please someone cater to the people that their eyesight is diminishing!!! I'm not THAT old yet, just the eyes are going........
    03-04-10 03:07 PM
    There are lots of themes with larger fonts, you just have to research before you DL. Contact the publisher to find out the font size, see if they might be willing to make a custom version for you with a larger font.

Other than that, you could just stick to the stock theme (which I'm sure you don't want to do) or learn to build themes.
    03-04-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD