I downloaded the sushizen theme from themes4bb.com....although it's great, I decided that it's not for me. This download was the first time I loaded it via PocketMac. Usually I just use the OTA link from the site...on my phone.

Now that I've decided I don't want it...I can't delete it. I've tried deleting it through the PocketMac, but when I checked the SyncLog..it says

[05:32:10.237] Unable to remove app: 2
    [05:32:10.238] Status: 4

I haven't been able to delete it. I even went onto the Desktop Manager for PC and again...still can't delete it...in fact on the PC..it doesn't even see it. I really need help cause I'm not sure that it caused my BB to crash this morning.

I woke up...entered my password, and then my screen went white. It said:

app error 522
    reset

and it did that about 5-6 times before it went back to normal. Still I don't want to chance it and I'm not sure why it happened. I checked with Tmobile and they said something about Java messages. Can anyone offer a better explanation?
    01-08-08 09:39 PM
    Can you delete it directly from the device? Go to Options >Advanced Options >Applications and delete from there. If you don't see it there go one more menu deep and hit the menu key and select View Modules and see if it's in there.
    01-08-08 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD