first you need this on your pc...

Blackberry OTA downloader | download free OTA themes to your desktop

follow the instructions there.

then when you have the files on your pc you can make a folder in you mediacard on bb for themes and save all the themes inside.

On your blackberry use filescout or open media and choose explore to see all files. then you can open themes folder and open the theme you want to install, it will load it into the normal theme section so you can delete the other ones if you want. when you want to install a theme from the media card then you need to choose the .jad file in the specific theme folder you chose.

12-07-09 06:44 PM
    I am trying to find out how to perform this. I've read the instructions from the blackberry OTA page and everytime i copy a url in the "url to jad" part, i get an error message saying "this is not a valid OTA file" Please help!!!
    02-18-10 09:32 PM
    so u find a theme with an ota and right click it and copy link, then paste it in the ota downloader and select download. some ota maybe be gone/ not hosted anymore i get some like that as well, so try this one, http://bbthemepark.comuv.com/BerryCl...n_Messages.jad i know it works i used it right before posting this. let me know thanks if u want to u can pm me
    02-19-10 01:28 PM
    Last time I tried to use OTA loader it only worked for some things and not others. I got that same error message for several valid download links........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 02:30 PM
    i use it alot and it works alot, but some don't work as said before but i love having 20 or more themes on my memstick
    02-19-10 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD