One of the reason why I hated that I had to exchange/return my 9700 was how much time I Organized/Personalized my Berry.

Take my E-Mail Accounts, Contacts, SMS and Compose. I created a new folder, "Onyx" and put all of them there. My Apps are also in a new folder.

I also move Icons like "Options" to Set Up folder or "Get New Games" to Downloads.

My current Theme is ReverieD with my Sarah Underood wallpaper. My Ring Tone is EMINEM'S Beautiful, CHANNEL LIVE'S Mad Izm for New Mail and I wake up to JAY-Z'S Empire State of Mind!

I also use RIM's Black Silicone Skin and Clarivue's Anti-Glare Screen Protector.

How's your Berry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bembol; 01-26-10 at 09:23 PM.
    01-26-10 09:21 PM
    I know how you feel. I hate even downloading new themes because it takes me so long to get all of them set up the same way. I now have three that are all set up.
    01-26-10 09:23 PM
    all you had to do was a device switch through desktop manager and providing it was the same model phone, it will set it up just like the previous phone.

its either device switch or backup/restore that does this, don't remember at the moment.
    01-26-10 11:03 PM
    I believe it is device switch.

01-26-10 11:28 PM
    I haven't really done any customization. I'm using the default verizon precision on my tour. I made a Socializing folder to replace my instant messaging folder and added facebook and ubertwitter to the other messengers. Other than just the basic stuff.

01-26-10 11:35 PM
    My curve is so personalized, I'm my own ringtone!!!

(Me playing guitar, rhythm and lead layered, hahahaha)

01-26-10 11:36 PM
    I got most apps in one folder and hid all the verizon stuff. It just looks better with only 3 rows.

01-27-10 12:49 AM
    my 8900 is fully customized i hate my phones looking like others i have the clearveiw theme with different sounds led lights everything lol
    01-27-10 10:56 AM
    i am using the sphone theme that is avail from our free theme section. with a lucy pinder wallpaper, that i cannot show

Ringtone : State of massachusettes : Drop Kick Murhpys
    SMS Ringtone : The Alert tone from MGS (where the ! pops up over the guys head)
    BBM Ringtone: The codec alert from MGS

home screen : contacts / BBM / SMS&MMS / Messages / BeeJive / VodaFone Update

and i have all my my everything out on my "main menu screen" sorta like the iPhone or Andorid platforms are set up.

01-27-10 11:06 AM
    Like most people here, my bb is so customized to my liking that listing everything would be impossible. Also because i change walls and ringtones so often i usually forget what is set for what until it actually rings. Lol
    01-27-10 12:15 PM
    SMS Ringtone : The Alert tone from MGS (where the ! pops up over the guys head)
    BBM Ringtone: The codec alert from MGS
    Those are awesome alerts! I have the codec one for sms and the alert for BBM! I dont think I could ever change them to anything else.
    01-27-10 03:41 PM
    Right now my Tour is stock... ordering a Blue Full housing and Blue trackball friday to pimp it out a little... also getting a custom nTelos Coveroo made for my Berry *(gotta rep my employer!!) Once it's completed it will be all blue, with the exception of the inner part of the battery cover and they keyboard, which will be white.

My default ringtone is David Banner's - Like a Pimp instrumental, my alarm is Kanye West - Good Morning, and my txt/sms/bbm msg sound is the Kim Possible alert sound... (love that little beep, beep, beepbeep)

Under the hood my BlackBerry is organized... I normally only keep the messages, calendar, browser, Media, FileScout and QuickLaunch as my main 5 icons on a Zen theme... folder wise I always use Applications (self-explanitory), Downloads (things like Capture It, Docs to Go), Email & IM (email folders of course, BeeJive, Address Book etc...), Games (self explanitory), Setup (Bluetooth Setup, Email Setup, options) and Tools (Camera, Voice Recorder, Video Camera, MemoPad, etc.) This helps cut down on the amount of icons I see when I go into the application menu, and also keeps my apps organized... Honestly QuickLaunch is the best thing since the trackball for BlackBerry devices...
    Last edited by Busta-B; 01-27-10 at 04:01 PM.
    01-27-10 03:56 PM
    YEP! My home screen is always set up: CB launcher, BBM, SMS/MMS, Email, Facebook.

Opera mini is my 6th if using the stock theme.

I also hate DL'ing new themes because i have to remember how I had it set up, luckily i have the perfect theme
    01-27-10 04:07 PM
    My themes change often but each one is fully customized for me. Folders and icons are arranged to my own tastes of the day.

The current theme is ReverieDW. Hidden docks and fine wallpaper are the way to go.

01-27-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD