View Poll Results: How much would you pay for this them?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • $3+ (explain how much and why)

11 20.75%
  • $2

20 37.74%
  • $1

14 26.42%
  • I wouldnt pay anything for this crap (explain why)

8 15.09%
12-07-09 04:44 PM
39 12
tools
    I would pay a dollar because while the theme is very nice, the icons are stock, and most other stuff is stock. Either way, I'll be buying this when it comes out if I have enough in my PayPal!
    12-01-09 07:38 PM
    As long as you have a non today (minus hidden too) verison I would pay 3 bucks for it...
    just a question, whats the difference between non today and hidden today...
    technically its hidden, so if you dont like it it wont be available to you?
    12-01-09 07:42 PM
    just a question, whats the difference between non today and hidden today...
    technically its hidden, so if you dont like it it wont be available to you?
    I'm interested in knowing the difference as well. I see many requesting themes with a non hidden today in theme threads. If schedules don't need to be seen at glance, especially when a dock can be customized, maybe the schedule icon doesn't need to be one of 5 at the bottom in this theme? I am just wondering...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 08:32 PM
    Have you considered custom icons? Maybe something classy and professional?

12-01-09 09:03 PM
    Have you considered custom icons? Maybe something classy and professional?

+2

This theme is looking really nice. I change up my themes quite a bit, and always seem to come back to your free version. Looking forward to the premium, and would be glad to pay $3.00 + for it. Custom icons would be really great!!!
    12-02-09 04:08 AM
    shankeith, any update with this premium theme? I can't wait for release

I only wish I had patience
    12-04-09 02:07 PM
    Was looking around and i found this... Thought you guys might enjoy.

Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    12-04-09 04:54 PM
    just got it, i like it
    12-05-09 04:09 PM
    I really do not hate the theme. The only reason I said I wouldn't pay anything for it is because I do not like themes that use the original icons. I want something full custom, especially if I am going to pay for the theme. The original icons do nothing for me.
    12-05-09 04:39 PM
    Nice theme, good work. I'm not a "today" guy so selling 2 version is the best idea and remember most BB users don't want to navigate from their main screen so the ability to add other icons or hidden pop out bars are good.

Now price...$3 bucks man. I'm not saying yoru not worth more but as a buyer I'll click that purchase at $3 MAYBE even $3.50 but when it hits 4 and up I pass every time.
    12-05-09 09:36 PM
    has the font problem been fixed? i hated how the font was so large in the menu options/message etc etc. im more of a font size 7 guy hahah.

i would rather pay for the lite version. Not a fan of the dock or today party. want it simple. sucks that hes not making any more mods to the lite or selling that.
    12-06-09 09:32 AM
    i wouldnt pay anything for a theme no matter how good, but i do not find this crap at all
    12-07-09 12:05 PM
    i wouldnt pay anything for a theme no matter how good, but i do not find this crap at all
    i felt the same way at first, but when u complete the one your working on right now, eventhough its free, you'll understand why there is premium themes
    12-07-09 12:08 PM
    Always nice to have two options - free or premium. If we understand how much time developers spent and how much effort they make, we all will eventually find $3 incredibly reasonable price.

Somebody picks free themes, and complain. Then telling developers "I won't like it unless you make adjustments for this and that" - that is too much to ask for. If we get free themes, we just gotta accept it.

So like tangible products, I wish there would be a trial period but for themes, it is quite difficult to do that for sure.
    12-07-09 04:44 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD