View Poll Results: How much would you pay for this them?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • $3+ (explain how much and why)

11 20.75%
  • $2

20 37.74%
  • $1

14 26.42%
  • I wouldnt pay anything for this crap (explain why)

8 15.09%
12-07-09 04:44 PM
39 12
tools
    UPDATE: Dec/05/09 Premium Docked Version now available here : Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

So this is the followup to the popular Classique Lite Theme and before I release i want to see what you guys think of it.

Here's the youtube video:

Especially how much you would pay for this.

To see Classique Lite, which is available for the 8900, 9000, 9600 and 9700
    Check this thread and the respective forums for your device:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/cl...s-free-360907/
    Last edited by shankeith; 12-05-09 at 11:12 AM.
    11-25-09 09:24 PM
    Very nice, I would be interesed in this theme.
    11-25-09 10:12 PM
    This is exactly what I want. So long as the speed keeps up of course. But I've never paid for a theme so I dunno where the market rests. My guess is around $3 or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 11:24 PM
    Here is my feedback. Overall the theme looks good. I'm not a "Today" type of person so the option of having a "No Today" version would be nice. Also, it seems that you could squeeze in at least two more, maybe three additional user defined icons on the home screen. I love the fact that you can hide the dock, but i would remove the bottom black bar to make the home screen look cleaner and move the icons slightly lower. One other thing that was missing in Classique lite was the weather icon when the screen is locked. I would add that in there.

Again these are my personal observations, i think you've done an outstanding job already with Classique lite and it is my default theme.

For this theme with the items i listed i would easily pay 3$ or more.

Thanks again for your hard work.
    11-26-09 01:05 AM
    it takes some serious time and effort to not only MAKE a theme, but to listen to customer\user input. This is nicely done, and it's well worth at least $3.00, if not more.

I've seen terrible themes, costing a lot more...

PS: what's the release date?
    11-26-09 08:18 AM
    Here is my feedback. Overall the theme looks good. I'm not a "Today" type of person so the option of having a "No Today" version would be nice. Also, it seems that you could squeeze in at least two more, maybe three additional user defined icons on the home screen. I love the fact that you can hide the dock, but i would remove the bottom black bar to make the home screen look cleaner and move the icons slightly lower. One other thing that was missing in Classique lite was the weather icon when the screen is locked. I would add that in there.

Again these are my personal observations, i think you've done an outstanding job already with Classique lite and it is my default theme.

For this theme with the items i listed i would easily pay 3$ or more.

Thanks again for your hard work.

everything he said is what i was thinking.

i wouldn't even mind not having a dock.
    i totally loved your free classique theme but i missed the sound profile icons which u created in this version.
    11-26-09 09:39 AM
    it takes some serious time and effort to not only MAKE a theme, but to listen to customer\user input. This is nicely done, and it's well worth at least $3.00, if not more.

I've seen terrible themes, costing a lot more...

PS: what's the release date?
    i'm just taking the time to listen to you guys before i release this theme so its perfect, it might me some time in December
    11-26-09 10:11 AM
    I'm a hidden today kinda guy, so I like it as is, but understand that others might not want that feature so solution: sell two versions

I'd certainly try this theme if you develop it for the 95x0 series of phones. I love the wallpaper you're using and the little tweaks you made to the icons. In a perfect world, on a Storm version, I'd like to see 2 rows of user-defined icons in addition to at least one (preferably 2) OCD slots, all with the option to hide one or both rows of icons to show off the snazzy wallpaper

Just my $.02... very nice work.
    Last edited by jlsparks; 11-26-09 at 02:29 PM. Reason: today > toady. typos in full effect.
    11-26-09 10:12 AM
    I'm a hidden toady kinda guy, so I like it as is, but understand that others might not want that feature so solution: sell two versions

I'd certainly try this theme if you develop it for the 95x0 series of phones. I love the wallpaper you're using and the little tweaks you made to the icons. In a perfect world, on a Storm version, I'd like to see 2 rows of user-defined icons in addition to at least one (preferably 2) OCD slots, all with the option to hide one or both rows of icons to show off the snazzy wallpaper

Just my $.02... very nice work.
    planning to do something for that line of phones
    11-26-09 10:14 AM
    This is very well done and I can't say enough about your work. I have sent the classique lite to all of my friends to try out and they all love it.

Like wowser I am not a huge fan of the today stuff but given the option of a version without it I would easily pay $3-$5 for the theme.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for this theme to be released.

11-26-09 10:18 AM
    +1 for being able to see that main icon in the center during lockdown.

while you could "squeeze in" a few more icons, I like that there are only 4. The only apps I ALWAYS use are BBM, BerryWeather, SMS, Contacts, and Calendar for Hidden Today. So I would only need the center and the 4 on the dock. You could even get away with 3 if you can find a way to use a scroll sequence for hidden today to appear.

In anycase, I'd definitely throw down $3 when released.
    11-26-09 11:29 AM
    I'd be happy to throw in $3 for the improvements, actually just having the profiles icon displayed is great anything else is a plus. Great job so far and look forward to the release.
    11-26-09 12:52 PM
    now thats what i was talking about lol.... perfect where can i donate pay just give it to me now lol...

only suggestion make it full 7 icons on that style love it, will the todaywork with text n emails too?
    11-26-09 02:10 PM
    I enjoy the Lite version, as you see below. I make themes as well, and since I switch between them quite frequently, paying for them is not something I'm fond of. Having said that, this new docked theme you have seems like it would be a perfect everyday theme for business/simplicity. And unlike others, it seems, I like how you have the 5 icons instead of 7 or 8 or whatever. Gives it a different look/feel. I wouldn't be adverse to paying $2-3 for it. I've paid more in the past for far lesser themes.

*plug*

Great job... will be looking for this one. Or if you need a tester, let me know. ;-)
    11-26-09 02:30 PM
    I'm personally not fond of paying for themes, but because this is something neat and different I wouldn't mind.

Glad to see you decided to hear us out for the Lite version, too bad we couldn't get a 'final' version for Lite before premium went live.
    11-26-09 03:02 PM
    Loved Lite, love the promising Premium version. I'd love to see it for $1, but I guess it would deserve $3.

I would also suggest removing the black bar at the bottom.
    Also, by user-defined font, you mean the menu drop-down lists font will change alongside the rest of the font in the theme? That'd be great.

Good job and keep to it!
    11-26-09 04:32 PM
    I've never paid for a theme and never intended to but this does look really good so $2-3 doesn't seem too much. I would hope that I could get today info for calendar, SMS and email from hidden dock. If you ever find out a way to use the notification icons as shortcuts to the relevant app that would be fantastic! Is there any chance of being able to scroll upwards then across to signal meter and have that clickable for manage connections?

11-27-09 03:56 AM
    As long as you have a non today (minus hidden too) verison I would pay 3 bucks for it...
    11-27-09 02:22 PM
    I like the one you posted. I need the hidden today, and would like to have the dock hidden or not. The profile icon is also welcomed. Also, like others have said, the weather icon on the lock screen.

I'd gladly pay up to $5 for this theme. Unfortunately I find for a theme that would be my limit.

Great work though, would like to see this released next week when my 9700 arrives!

Oh ya, that video is terrible. lol
    Last edited by urowgn; 11-27-09 at 06:20 PM.
    11-27-09 04:07 PM
    I would easily pay $3. I love the lite version and would like to have a version exactly the same with the following fixes:

-the sound profile up top (like you have here)
    -the text message notification issue fixed (see my post in the lite thread)
    -the battery percentage reading to be a bit more accurate (not a show-stopper for me though and can't tell if it's been fixed already)
    -being able to scroll up through your top apps/folders on the home screen. for example, the one icon on the home screen would cycle through your top 5 apps by scrolling up/down on your trackball.

These are all simply tweaks to an already awesome theme. I would already pay $3 for the lite version if it wasn't free. I plan on donating to your cause in the near future and hopefully buying a version of your theme tweaked like I have described above. Either way, best theme hands down IMO.
    11-27-09 06:42 PM
    so, with that being said...would you just put it available just the way it is so i can buy it today!
    11-28-09 05:42 PM
    Runs slow for me for some reason, but improve it and I'd toss you some dollars.
    11-29-09 07:20 AM
    thanks guys, i took alot of your suggestions into consideration and working on it to make the perfect theme, im also waiting for mobihand on approval for selling the theme on their website

thanks so far!
    11-30-09 01:01 PM
    Looks awesome!
    I would gladly pay $3-$5 for Classique Lite with the improvements as I love how Classique Lite is wallpaper ffriendly, and I think having dock and today kinda takes away from that. The updated profile icon
    along with the font is great.

If you could offer two versions: one without the dock and today and one with. That way the customer has a choice.

Look forward to it!
    11-30-09 06:44 PM
    i wud pay 2$ if the time and date arre at the bottom and no weather. i personally dont like anything blocking my bg pictures. but other than that, great themee! im learning how to make themes myself. pretty hardwork.
    11-30-09 11:23 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD