hey guys,

I'm not even sure if this is possible but i was hoping if there is any way i could make a theme that I already have downloaded on my pc, for example, I have this theme and the two file that come with it in a folder....

bPhone_Icon.alx
    com_plazmic_theme_bPhone_Icon.cod

and I was wondering it there was any way to turn this into a OTA link, by uploading it on my own domain/server, so that I can just go to the link on my curves browser and install the theme like so.

I know that i can easily install the theme using desktop manager but thats not really my issue.

Let me know what you guys think
    much appreciated it
    thanks
    09-07-08 10:13 PM
    No there isn't a way.
    09-07-08 10:21 PM
    what if I found the original creator of the theme and asked him to send me all the files that are involved, so I can upload all files on my server that make it possible to have a OTA theme.

?
    09-07-08 10:50 PM
    For OTA downloads you have to have the files in jar/jad, and set up the web site to recognize how those files should be handled.
    09-07-08 11:06 PM
    ...or you could just go to the official site/page for this theme: bPhone -- an iPhone theme for BlackBerry | RogersMJ.com and download the theme OTA from there...
    09-08-08 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD