I made a theme storm theme for the 8900..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/st...8900-a-221496/

But ive been told that it'd be better if people were able to choose their own homescreen icons.

I was just curious as to how i could do this? It'd open my options to making themes a lot more.
    Thanks.
    05-05-09 03:33 PM
    when u adding icons to the home screen just check the little box that says "device order" or somthing along those lines , click on each icon individually and make sure that box is checked off and that should do the trick
    05-05-09 09:53 PM
    Thanks, It worked - Shame i haven't got time to change the theme yet. But thank you.
    I did click that once already, but it was only on one icon! haha. I'll get the hang of it sometime.
    05-06-09 02:13 AM
    yup you have to do it in the properties of every icon, check the use device order box

took me a bit to catch on to that as well, but excellent theme, love the storm icons
    05-06-09 07:50 AM
    Hi everyone, I use a Curve 8900 and I can't seem to find the device order box. How do I check it? I would like to choose my own icons. Thanks a bunch!
    09-20-09 03:16 AM
    Hi everyone, I use a Curve 8900 and I can't seem to find the device order box. How do I check it? I would like to choose my own icons. Thanks a bunch!
    It is in theme builder when the theme is designed, nothing You can do about it until an updated theme comes out.

BR Mio
    09-28-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD