I've been messing around in Theme Builder and I've figured out how make the menus and dialogue boxes transparent. I just can't find out how to make the app switcher (when you press and hold the BB button) banner transparent. Anybody kind enough to direct me to the answer?

Appreciate it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:43 AM
    I'm not sure about the banners... but i was wondering how do you make the menus transparent ? I've been looking all over but just can't find anything . Do you have to use Photoshop ?
    02-27-10 02:46 PM
    I don't think you can change the application switcher Theme Builder doesn't have the option to change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 03:13 PM
    I'm not sure about the banners... but i was wondering how do you make the menus transparent ? I've been looking all over but just can't find anything . Do you have to use Photoshop ?
    I used a freely available program called GIMP (I just googled it), and then I just copied the background dialogue file from the theme builder to adjust the transparency, saved it to another file name, and then used that for my menu background and dialogue box background. I had to mess around for a couple hours trying to do it last night. Hope it works for you!
    02-27-10 03:38 PM
    Thanks a lot man I'll check it out and see what i come up with ...
    02-27-10 03:42 PM
    I used a freely available program called GIMP...
    The GIMP is good. Paint.NET is also a good free graphics application.
    02-27-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD