I found a few themes that I liked off the App Store, however, there are minor pet peeves that I absolutely can't stand about them, some being the wallpaper, text sizes, placement of strings, etc.

Is there ANY way to get themes from my BlackBerry to my PC. I can't find it anywhere I look, its all getting themes from you PC to your BlacKberry. Which I want the opposite.

I own a Pearl 3G should it matter, and I have a Windows 7 64bit PC with BlackBerry desktop software 5.0 and Theme Studio 5.0
    10-06-10 02:35 PM
    What purpose would you have to put them on your computer? They only work on your berry

If you got them from the app store, you can delete them and then re-download from your mobihand account, any time you like.
    10-06-10 02:51 PM
    But for the record, you can with Blackberry MCP
    10-06-10 02:57 PM
    But for the record, you can with Blackberry MCP
    Or BBSAK works as well
    10-06-10 03:00 PM
    The purpose is to edit a theme thats allmost perfect, with slight imperfections. I want to edit it, and put it back on my device, thats all. I will try those suggestions, and will report back

EDIT - these apps are both crap, just saying, its not good. Ant other suggestions?
    Last edited by RaspBerry9100; 10-06-10 at 06:07 PM.
    10-06-10 05:42 PM
    The purpose is to edit a theme thats allmost perfect, with slight imperfections. I want to edit it, and put it back on my device, thats all. I will try those suggestions, and will report back

EDIT - these apps are both crap, just saying, its not good. Ant other suggestions?
    if you want to edit the themes..maybe you can use apps themes builder

cmiiw
    10-07-10 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD