i've downloaded some png images to use in theme builder. can anyone tell me how to shrink them (example: 250 x 250 -> 60 x 60) ??? do i download a program that shrinks them? or did i just download them wrong?
    02-26-09 11:08 PM
    You need an app like Adobe Photoshop, or less expensive and just as powerful, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (awesome app for the price has all the pluses of PS minus the huge price tag, and it even works with PS brushes and plugins!) Those apps will let you do much more than simply resize an image, but if you plan on learning to theme more, you will also need to learn some basic graphic arts as well.
    02-26-09 11:49 PM
    You need an app like Adobe Photoshop, or less expensive and just as powerful, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (awesome app for the price has all the pluses of PS minus the huge price tag, and it even works with PS brushes and plugins!) Those apps will let you do much more than simply resize an image, but if you plan on learning to theme more, you will also need to learn some basic graphic arts as well.
    thanks synergie. There is a small arab kid that lives like 4 doors down from me that used to mod games and graphic arts stuff so i will have him help me with that end of the spectrum, but I think making my own theme will probably be a trial and error thing till i get the hang of it and stuff... I got your futurist theme by the way, i like it a lot!!! lol. i think i will work on making a guitar based theme... i dont think i have seen anyone make one of those. I love guitars. I've been playing for 11 years and i own five total guitars so im stoked about possibly making a guitar theme or seeing one.
    02-27-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD