I'm trying to make a battery meter that is vertical and not horizontal. How does Plazmic know which image in the .png to use?
    07-07-08 10:39 PM
    On page 37 of the Theme_builder.pdf that should have downloaded with the program, it says this (if you don't have the PDF, PM me and i'll send it to you):

Instead of specifying a separate image for each state, the Plazmic Theme Builder manages these elements by
    using multistate images. Multistate images are made up of several sub-images that depict every possible state for
    a given element. You create each sub-image independently, then assemble and save them as a single image. You
    must assemble the sub-images in the proper layout (defined in the table below) so that the Plazmic Theme Reader
    on the BlackBerry device successfully displays the correct image for a given state.
    Images can be of any dimension; however, each sub-image within a multistate image must have the same height
    and width. To determine the correct dimensions of each image, the Plazmic Theme Builder takes the dimensions
    of the multistate image and divides the width by the number of images per row, and the height by the number of
    rows. For example, the wireless coverage level indicator multistate image is made up of a single row of nine subimages.
    If the multistate image is 10 by 180 pixels, then the size of each sub-image is 10 by 20 pixels.
    Then it has some pictures....from what i can gather out of "all them fancy letters" is that if you create a image file with say 10 power state images of the same size in it, the program knows that it has 10 states to chose to display.

Im just assuming here b/c I haven't actually tried it yet, but its a start and if anyone else can correct me that'd be cool
    07-08-08 12:32 AM
    There are actually 24 images - zero - 100% in increments of 10%, and one for unknown state. That's 12. You need 12 more for the charging state. These are usually duplicates with a symbol indicating the phone is charging. Using the previously mentioned example, 10 x 20, the multi-stage image would be 20 x 240.
    07-08-08 10:31 PM
    First off, I just got my BB Tour two days ago and I am not happy with the default Verizon themes. I have downloaded the Theme Builder and Simulator (with patch for the 9630) and have been working on a theme.

I have just downloaded the newest version of Theme Builder and I am not finding the information you guys have. The only thing I found in the manual about making battery/signal/volume meters is that it is a multi-state image and the size is variable. I am playing around with an Ubuntu theme... and am working on a catalog to make sure things come out right. Any help you can provide as to length and number of sub-images would be appreciated!

Thanks
    ~John
    08-22-09 10:40 AM
    First off, I just got my BB Tour two days ago and I am not happy with the default Verizon themes. I have downloaded the Theme Builder and Simulator (with patch for the 9630) and have been working on a theme.

I have just downloaded the newest version of Theme Builder and I am not finding the information you guys have. The only thing I found in the manual about making battery/signal/volume meters is that it is a multi-state image and the size is variable. I am playing around with an Ubuntu theme... and am working on a catalog to make sure things come out right. Any help you can provide as to length and number of sub-images would be appreciated!

Thanks
    ~John
    Best thing to do is open up a sample image of the meters in the plazmic folder. just look at how many images are used for the meter. You can make them any size, just as long as you have the right number of images.
    08-25-09 02:46 PM
    Want 2 ask...
    Can the sparator be resize?
    So i can made it uniqe one...
    Thanx 4 the helping...
    08-29-09 03:51 AM
    Um, it's really all in the manual.

Page 57:

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/develo...martphones.pdf
    08-29-09 09:31 AM
    does that battery extender app really work?
    09-03-09 01:05 AM
    I am a professional BlackBerry Theme Artist and I was wondering if anyone would like to use this windows vista Battery Meter I created it is very close to the original vista meter click the Attatchment to download

Thanks for your likings (if you like them)
    05-01-10 11:01 AM
    Nice meter, thanks. I'll have to try it but it looks like it will be very small. The only issue with it is the rightmost meter is supposed to represent the unknown battery state (usually represented with a question mark). In this meter that position looks like the fully charged state.
    05-01-10 02:00 PM
    I am a professional BlackBerry Theme Artist and I was wondering if anyone would like to use this windows vista Battery Meter I created it is very close to the original vista meter click the Attatchment to download

Thanks for your likings (if you like them)
    Looks good. Any chance of a matching signal meter?
    05-01-10 03:36 PM
    I will try editing it for the question mark

probably won't look like original vista though but i will do it
    05-02-10 09:43 AM
    Weird title (not) but thanks for the idea

Here you go
    05-02-10 09:52 AM
    That was fast--thanks!
    05-02-10 10:41 AM
    I can't forget the signal meters
    05-02-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the signal meters!!
    05-02-10 12:16 PM
    Nice, thanks.
    05-02-10 08:46 PM
    Though people say younger ones have less talent. However a 14 year old like me has better talent than most adults.

Anyways I have updated the question mark on the battery meter to a more professional one than a get it done one.

Thanks everyone for liking these meters.

I have a contest on my theme website coming up with the new theme I am currently working on (It's not like anyone knows my site But anyways). Whoever creates the best windows vista theme (using restorator 2007 to open the resources) from the 5 judges including me. I will indeed let them have the newest awesomest windows vista blackberry theme for free and their theme will be added to my site for 4 bucks and rising. BTW my new theme will cost 6 bucks and will rise (maybe every 6 months or so I'll have a sale)

So sign up now contest starts august 5th at 12 O' clock noon and judging will begin on the 20'th and winner will be chosen and givin prize on the 22nd

SO START BUILDEN.

Thank you sooooooooooo much for liking my meters

Website link blackberry-themes-4cell.webs.com/contest.htm

Send in the themes to my email

blackberry-themes-4cell.webs.com/contactme.htm

So have fun

Toodles
    07-31-10 04:11 PM
    The contest starts now
    08-06-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD